• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Holymoly   

Seems the Zidane rumours ramping up again today for some reason, along with Poch to Madrid. Probably after the London awards last night. He may not have won anything but he can always get a gig on the standup circuit.

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

Seems the Zidane rumours ramping up again today for some reason, along with Poch to Madrid. Probably after the London awards last night. He may not have won anything but he can always get a gig on the standup circuit.

Even then he didn't exactly have much competition did he ?

Conte got sacked , Wenger went out on a low , Jokanovic got sacked in the end , I think West Ham changed manager too .

He won it by default .

Holymoly   

Personally I think Neil Harris should have got it.

Ham   

Oh thank God she's not a Chelsea fan 😮

Screenshot_20190302-165934_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jangz   

how Kane escaped Fifa action is beyond me.. also the kick out by Davinson Sanchez didn't even get a mention.. Danny rose seems to jump into opposition layers and wins fouls.. Keeping all off it aside.. I think Poch also gets away with a crap team selections crap behavior and extremely blinkered game assessments.. its irritatingly suffocating at times how we are singled out.. 

Holymoly   
On 02/03/2019 at 7:06 PM, jangz said:

its irritatingly suffocating at times how we are singled out.. 

I do get a bit depressed about this endless paranoia. It's human nature to focus on incidents when we don't appear to get the rub of the green I suppose but I think this was more about positive discrimination towards Kane. I don't believe we as a club are singled out. There have been situations when individuals don't do themselves any favours with their attitude (Mourinho, Costa, Arrizabalaga etc) and it draws attention to the club but I wouldn't call it systemic discrimination.

Of course there was the whole UEFA issue but that arose more out of 2007 when the powers that be foresaw an English dominance of the competition and did their best to ensure that didn't happen.

Holymoly   

Jose having our back:

39 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Jose having our back:

Thanks Holy. Really good.