• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

jangz   

Well another spurs player escapes the ban.. the season Jose got sacked we really did get massacered with one dubious call after another... we rarely ever get penalties.. yes our players don’t do any favours but it seems to be ok for refs to get away with poor referring against us because we never get the FA to agree with us

11 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Jose having our back:

Good interview - many thanks for posting.

At the end he compares Chelsea's USA profile in 2004 and 2013 when he came back. That summer I took my family to Washington DC and coincidentally Chelsea based themselves there for their US preseason tour. My son found out where they were staying so we went across on the off-chance of getting a few pics and autographs. There were about a dozen fans there when the team coach pulled up after training, and we got pictures with Mata, Schürrle, Cech, David Luiz, Oscar and Hilario.

José claims they couldn't leave the hotel because of all the fans, but a few minutes after the autograph-signing we went to a Starbucks across the road, and were soon joined by Cech and Hilario. José's memory is playing tricks on him about the fan presence over there keeping the team cooped up in the hotel.

JaneB   
21 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Jose having our back:

I rather wish I hadn't watched that.  Interesting what he said about Kante too in another clip...……….just play 3 of him!!

❝Chelsea midfielder denies he is Maurizio Sarri’s golden boy and says he is working hard to get the fans onside❞

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/08/jorginho-chelsea-relationship-maurizio-sarri

Ham   

https://mol.I'm/a/6789293

If there's any consolation for this woman it's that she doesn't have to work with the whistleblower anymore.

I hope they're satisfied. 

43 minutes ago, Ham said:

https://mol.I'm/a/6789293

If there's any consolation for this woman it's that she doesn't have to work with the whistleblower anymore.

I hope they're satisfied. 

Sorry Ham, but is it proven that she didn't write the post?

Ham   
7 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Sorry Ham, but is it proven that she didn't write the post?

To go back 2 years into a colleague's Facebook and then send an email to her employers headed "Racist" is appalling. 

She is 64. From a generation brought up with this on a jam jar. She's not asking for a return to slavery. It's a symbol of life before virtue- signalling scumbags took control of the internet. If the 2 year old post upsets you, scroll past. 

The article includes an image of a golly. Anyone offended by that?

1 minute ago, Ham said:

To go back 2 years into a colleague's Facebook and then send an email to her employers headed "Racist" is appalling. 

She is 64. From a generation brought up with this on a jam jar. She's not asking for a return to slavery. It's a symbol of life before virtue- signalling scumbags took control of the internet. If the 2 year old post upsets you, scroll past. 

The article includes an image of a golly. Anyone offended by that?

Ah right. Thanks. Sorry I didn't understand.

Ham   
3 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Ah right. Thanks. Sorry I didn't understand.

People on here will disagree with me on this but I hate this kind of whistleblowing, regardless of what was posted. You wonder what you would find if you went into their social media. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ham said:

People on here will disagree with me on this but I hate this kind of whistleblowing, regardless of what was posted. You wonder what you would find if you went into their social media. 

Mostly agree with you.  Bullying of older employees I suspect is common though.  

(maybe oldies and near oldies like me should organise their own #metoo equivalent hashtag.  I guess a twitter handle would not be appropriate.  Perhaps a tiepin to wear.  Perhaps of a kind once distributed by a certain jam manufacture.  With silver hair of course).

Edited by Droy was my hero