• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

34 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Back to Wolfsburg for him, plus Fiorentina & Roma for the other one that developed and learned that hard work pays its dividends and then some! 

It was a good job that our Technical Director and whoever else was making the sales/exit agreements had the skill and expertise to put in the buy back and sell on clauses - oops! 😉

Don't care - we won the Prem.  We got a fair price.  With Sell on clauses we would have got a lot less.  Over the whole portfolio it doesn't make much difference is you put in sell on agreements and take less up front or not.

There were a couple of articles saying we got another £10m when KDB moved to City, no idea if true or not. Even with a buyout clause there is no guarantee the player would choose to return rather than got to another team, the lower fee just allows you to offer more in wages.

Holymoly   

So I hear Chelsea TV is shutting down on Sky in July. Switching to internet only.

Ham   

So McManaman, Fowler and Owen on BT Sport tonight 🤣

It's like North Korean State TV, only less biased. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Holymoly said:

So I hear Chelsea TV is shutting down on Sky in July. Switching to internet only.

I've heard that the cable and other TV hosters charge big fees to add a football TV station, so at £5 a month, it probably isn't worth using that channel.  Everyone with SKY has almost certainly got Broad band already.

What would be a real boon though is a TV app that allows you to watch the online channel amongst all the other BBCPlayers and All4Players.  Smart TVs seem to be able to do anything nowadays.

28 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I've heard that the cable and other TV hosters charge big fees to add a football TV station, so at £5 a month, it probably isn't worth using that channel.  Everyone with SKY has almost certainly got Broad band already.

What would be a real boon though is a TV app that allows you to watch the online channel amongst all the other BBCPlayers and All4Players.  Smart TVs seem to be able to do anything nowadays.

Until a 'Smart TV' realises that I'm a male vegetarian atheist and don't own pets, so stops showing me ads for tampons, Easter specials on legs of lamb and how glossy a coat my dog could have if I bought Winalot it's a TV,  not a 'smart' TV!

Ham   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

It's like North Korean State TV, only more biased. 

Sorry.  Fixing my own post. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

It's like North Korean State TV, only less biased. 

I guess 2 have played for Man City too, so that is mega NE bias.

Don't care about the Spurs result - just that they spend a lot of effort getting there.  And it does look like a tough call on Spurs to hold on to their h/t goal diff lead.  

Holymoly   
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I guess 2 have played for Man City too, so that is mega NE bias.

Well they'd have nothing else on other than going out nicking cars.