• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Zidane   

"Scouse press", Jesus wept. This place is unhinged at times. 

• Like 1

Stim   
52 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Yes I guess but most of them probably dont have a scooby what the words mean. It's only offensive it you want it to be really though isn't it.

They changed the words from Ramos injured Salah to Kompany injured Salah... If you ignore the rest this is a bunch of players singing about harming other players :|

Ham   
2 hours ago, Zidane said:

"Scouse press", Jesus wept. This place is unhinged at times. 

Would you prefer if I said "Pro-Liverpool" media?

By your comment, are you saying that there isn't a bias? 

Come on. Join in. 

I think some of the media outlets have firmly nailed their colours to the Liverpool mast this season, BBC and the Guardian spring immediately to mind but in both cases it was pretty obvious before hand anyway.

Incidently Mike Dean pictured fanatically supporting Tranmere was prevented from reffing Liverpool v West Ham in the FA cup final in 2006 (due to possible local bias) and yet perfectly ok to ref Liverpools title rivals in key end of season games in 2019 and 2014. Remember our home defeat a few weeks prior to the Gerrard slip game? Hmmm

On 15/05/2019 at 7:35 PM, fillerywhereru said:

Incidently Mike Dean pictured fanatically supporting Tranmere was prevented from reffing Liverpool v West Ham in the FA cup final in 2006 (due to possible local bias) and yet perfectly ok to ref Liverpools title rivals in key end of season games in 2019 and 2014. Remember our home defeat a few weeks prior to the Gerrard slip game? Hmmm

Eh? Wasn't the supposed issue that Dean, given his Tranmere roots, would be biased against Liverpool? On those grounds, I'd want him reffing any game that stood to screw Liverpool! 

Not that it matters, given he has reffed loads of Liverpool games since and was removed because of press silliness rather than genuine risk of bias. 

Edited by thevelourfog

Sciatika   

I found the mocking of Dean for his fanatical support for his club a bit strange. His faults are to do with what he does as a referee not what he does as a fan. 

City best team in premier league history...no doubt

as for FFP? Who cares...we weren't complaining when Roman was buying everyone around, it's a shame Romans given up

I hope Sarri or whoevers in charge sits the players down and shows them a replay..

look at how many goals they score, because players bust a gut to get into the box, compare that to our joke of a team, how many times is the ball put across ( when the fullbacks or the so called wingers, get it right ) and there's no one there, because they can't be arsed.

City win the FA Cup six nil.

They really are the best three teams the Premier league has ever seen.

Ham   
5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

City win the FA Cup six nil.

They really are the best three teams the Premier league has ever seen.

Screw the rules