• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, Ham said:

So that would make our season stonkingly beautiful seeing as we finished above them and won a European trophy. 

Indeed ! Mind you , certainly not where the media is concerned ,we're still scum.

On 03/06/2019 at 2:09 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Football 365 , founded by Tottenham supporter Danny Kelly , describe Tottenham's season as "Glorious" .

To be " Glorious" shouldn't there be some , you know , glory ?

To dare is not to do apparently .

😂 You really crack me up sometimes mate. I know it’s the Tottenham way to challenge but not prevail, we really ought to be thankful on a grander scale. I read somewhere that we’ve won one major title every 18 months on average under Roman.   In the same time period, Spurs has one major title. League cup in 07/08. Last time they won a European comp, league or the FA Cup was 90/91. We’ve won 17 major titles (PL, CL/EL, FA Cup) since then. 

On 03/06/2019 at 5:53 PM, Ham said:

So that would make our season stonkingly beautiful seeing as we finished above them and won a European trophy. 

Precisely, as bad as some think we’ve done this year, at least we were miles ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. 

Arsenal fifth and lost against us in their lifeline game. Tottenham fourth and won **** all again. Love it! If we’d nicked the LC final against City it would have been a superb season all things considered. To let a 4-0 and 6-0 loss ruin the bigger picture is wrong imo. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, blue moon said:

From a scouse mate. Enjoy. 

God that's funny .

Ham   

I wonder if the press will have the bottle to report on just how poor Sterling has been this week in an England shirt. 

Never known a footballer to be so overhyped. 

JaneB   
45 minutes ago, Ham said:

I wonder if the press will have the bottle to report on just how poor Sterling has been this week in an England shirt. 

Do you mean playing for his country Ham?

Can't deny he's had a good season.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Delle Ali says hi 

• Like 1

Ham   
19 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Do you mean playing for his country Ham?

Can't deny he's had a good season.

Yeah specifically for England over the years.

I do genuinely believe that he's been overhyped for City too though and that his shortcomings are clearer when he plays for the National team. 

It's easier to look like a world beater in that city side in my opinion.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Delle Ali says hi 

I hear you Mark but the Press reaction to Sterling this year has been unprecedented.  Alli never got that. 

32 minutes ago, Ham said:

I hear you Mark but the Press reaction to Sterling this year has been unprecedented.  Alli never got that. 

I think they're overdoing it because he called them out for their awful racist behaviour towards him which they then morphed into "why are Chelsea supporters so racist" to get themselves out of jail . Since then he's golden . Personally I think he's been ok for England not terrible not fantastic but when everyone else went missing in the World Cup he was possibly our best player in the later stages .