• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Holymoly   
On 12/06/2019 at 10:26 PM, Ham said:

Based on whistleblowing figures, we finished top of 3 of 4 tables. My favourite bit?

"More than 31% of Chelsea fans witnessed homophobia at Stamford Bridge".

Yes..... Against us!!

https://mol.I'm/a/7133809

I think what's more likely is that your northerners just don't notice it as it part and parcel of daily life up there.

Ham   

About time. 

I particularly like the fact he’s been done for taking disloyal payments from Blatter - someone Platini has lambasted in the past for being corrupt. 

I’m sure corruption among people with power is absolutely rife. Particularly in politics. Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if politicians took bribes from corporations on a regular basis and then tried to be saints in the eye of the public. 

12 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I particularly like the fact he’s been done for taking disloyal payments from Blatter - someone Platini has lambasted in the past for being corrupt. 

I’m sure corruption among people with power is absolutely rife. Particularly in politics. Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if politicians took bribes from corporations on a regular basis and then tried to be saints in the eye of the public. 

I'm absolutely certain it happens on a local government basis, the amount of stupid decisions that get made where money seems to be the only indicator to why .

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

55 Tufton Street

Edited by Bob Singleton

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Not just Platini himself, though... goes deep inside the French government (Sarkozy was President at the time... his favourite team, PSG were struggling financially and guess who bought it shortly after a meeting between Sarkozy, Platini and Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani (then the Crown Prince). I think Platini's son got a good job out of it, too!

Sciatika   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm absolutely certain it happens on a local government basis, the amount of stupid decisions that get made where money seems to be the only indicator to why .

I am convinced that some councillors or senior officials where I live have close relations in the building trade. Its the only way I can explain the vast amount of money spent on road schemes and the number of times the same piece of road or pavement needs to be dug up. I should point out that I have no evidence whatsoever, but given their ability to cover up such things and the lack of damning evidence in the local papers is clear proof that the papers are in on it. The lack of evidence is, in itself, a proof.

JaneB   

So Man U are offering Pogba £500,000 a week they are so desperate to keep him 🙄

Absolute madness. He's overrated and a pain in the backside and yet apparently he's worth that obscene amount of money. All sense of proportion lost, football really does stink at times 😡

Ham   
1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

I am convinced that some councillors or senior officials where I live have close relations in the building trade. Its the only way I can explain the vast amount of money spent on road schemes and the number of times the same piece of road or pavement needs to be dug up. I should point out that I have no evidence whatsoever, but given their ability to cover up such things and the lack of damning evidence in the local papers is clear proof that the papers are in on it. The lack of evidence is, in itself, a proof.

Normally happens around March and April so that the council can spend as much as possible to set the minimum needed for next year's budget.