• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   
11 minutes ago, JaneB said:

So Man U are offering Pogba £500,000 a week they are so desperate to keep him 🙄

Absolute madness. He's overrated and a pain in the backside and yet apparently he's worth that obscene amount of money. All sense of proportion lost, football really does stink at times 😡

That sounds like a lip service offer to up his sale value and give the impression that they actually want him to stay. They know he wouldn't accept it. 

26 minutes ago, JaneB said:

So Man U are offering Pogba £500,000 a week they are so desperate to keep him 🙄

Absolute madness. He's overrated and a pain in the backside and yet apparently he's worth that obscene amount of money. All sense of proportion lost, football really does stink at times 😡

Mina Raiola at work, I'm so glad we don't do business with him. My mate supports United and I told him when they signed that Pogba and Lukaku would be pimped off before the end of their contracts or get fat contracts in return for staying.

Player power is becoming something else these days. Neymar is rumoured to have engineered a move away from PSG for half what they paid for him, basically by acting like a brat.

36 minutes ago, Ham said:

Normally happens around March and April so that the council can spend as much as possible to set the minimum needed for next year's budget. 

Yep, if they don't spend all their budget they don't get as much the next year. Probably explains the  amount of random traffic control measures on every street in London these days.

Have I Got News For You on Twitter As Michel Platini is questioned as part of UEFA corruption investi[...].png

• Like 1

Ham   

So AC Milan have been dealt with ruthlessly by UEFA.  Can we expect the same for ADFC and QFC?

2 hours ago, Ham said:

So AC Milan have been dealt with ruthlessly by UEFA.  Can we expect the same for ADFC and QFC?

More chance of KFC getting done 🙂

On 18/06/2019 at 4:01 PM, Lump Of Celery said:

Mina Raiola at work, I'm so glad we don't do business with him. My mate supports United and I told him when they signed that Pogba and Lukaku would be pimped off before the end of their contracts or get fat contracts in return for staying.

Player power is becoming something else these days. Neymar is rumoured to have engineered a move away from PSG for half what they paid for him, basically by acting like a brat.

Yep, if they don't spend all their budget they don't get as much the next year. Probably explains the  amount of random traffic control measures on every street in London these days.

The reason Pogba is able to pull in £500k a week is all to do with social media rather than his ability. This I think is something really not appriciated by football fans sometimes. To put it into context, the rough rule of thumb is that for each follower a Instagram influencer has, they can expect to command $0.01-0.02 person. That means someone like Pogba can earn £270k minimum for posting a picture. That is why he gets offered such money. Obviously his agent is slippery and does push for moves but Pogba would be earning similar money with another agent regardless. 

• Like 1

paulw66   
On 6/28/2019 at 11:45 PM, Conte Kante said:

The reason Pogba is able to pull in £500k a week is all to do with social media rather than his ability. This I think is something really not appriciated by football fans sometimes. To put it into context, the rough rule of thumb is that for each follower a Instagram influencer has, they can expect to command $0.01-0.02 person. That means someone like Pogba can earn £270k minimum for posting a picture. That is why he gets offered such money. Obviously his agent is slippery and does push for moves but Pogba would be earning similar money with another agent regardless. 

According to who? 

How do Man United get any value from an Instagram post of Pogba dicking about at home?

JaneB   

One for you Ham  ;-)

Raheem.jpg

Ham   
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

One for you Ham  ;-)

Raheem.jpg

Oh for Christ's sake.... Has he been awarded angel status too now?

JaneB   
41 minutes ago, Ham said:

Oh for Christ's sake.... Has he been awarded angel status too now?

Knew you'd like it!!!

• Like 1