• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

magni

Chelsea Tattos

kembo   

No Suggest you try search function.

Make sure spelling of tattoo is correct.

Any one how could recommend a good place to do my Chelsea tatto?

I would suggest somewhere on your body.

Massive Joe Cole's face on yer arse?

JayD   

Gonna Resserect this topic as it's something I've been thinking about doing for years. Am looking on getting one done before the summer and am gonna ask a couple of opinions.

Am thinking about where about it should go. So far I've thought either upper arm, back or heart. Is a bit difficult deciding as of course if it's visible it can have a negative effect at job interviews.

Am thinking about what to get. I'm thinking just the word "CHELSEA FC" rather than a badge in this font.

Have read through the other topics and has been pretty useful but your opinions would be appreciated. What do you reckon looks good?

Gonna Resserect this topic as it's something I've been thinking about doing for years. Am looking on getting one done before the summer and am gonna ask a couple of opinions...

Personal opinion I guess. I've got the 90s crest on the top of my left arm and the new lion on my ankle, although I should have just had the outline of the new lion as it's kind've a blob now!

If it's just the writing you're after think the chest would probably be the way to go, but again, it's personal preference I think.

Whatever you choose, stick to black colouring, looks better for me.

JayD   

Whatever you choose, stick to black colouring, looks better for me.

Yeah thats deffinately what I was going to stick with aswell, and thats why I'm thinking against a crest as it might look a bit odd without colour? Lion with Chelsea fc on the upper arm could work. Will have to be long sleeve shirts to work for the rest of my life though!

Yeah thats deffinately what I was going to stick with aswell, and thats why I'm thinking against a crest as it might look a bit odd without colour? Lion with Chelsea fc on the upper arm could work. Will have to be long sleeve shirts to work for the rest of my life though!

Depends how big it is though mate, mines right at the top of the arm, basically on my shoulder - short sleeves are fine for me.

My mate's just had a City badge done on his chest and the shading is brilliant. Not sure how you could work shading into our badge (if you did have it) but I think shading looks class.