• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karan

Live Match Thread: Manchester Utd. Vs Chelsea

Karan   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Manchester Utd, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 1245hrs, Saturday, 3rd April 2010, at Old Trafford.

IMPORTANT: Stream Information Thread

Toughest game of the season, and I'm afraid we really need a win. It's not really a healthy situation when you don't have things in your own hands, while there only 5 more games to go.

I agree. Ancelotti and the lads have to see this as a must win game and leave everything on the field - especially with the likelihood of Rooney missing out. The lineup against Aston Villa will work except for Drogba replacing Anelka and if Ivanovic is fit, he should replace Paulo Ferriera.

Toughest game of the season, and I'm afraid we really need a win. It's not really a healthy situation when you don't have things in your own hands, while there only 5 more games to go.

Right now Its still in our own hands. Win all our games and we win the league.

Right now Its still in our own hands. Win all our games and we win the league.

I know, that's why it's so important we win this one. Do that, and we possibly even could afford one more draw, looking at our goal difference.

Bison   

I know, that's why it's so important we win this one. Do that, and we possibly even could afford one more draw, looking at our goal difference.

I wouldn't be so sure, Utd keep getting these own goals. The one on Saturday was a superb finish, couldn't have placed it better.

The defence picks itself seeing how light we are there and in midfield I'd go with Mikel, Lampard and Ballack.

Malouda in the hole just behind Drogba and Anelka who are playing as a partnership. It worked against Arsenal at home, Malouda was playing central and was causing a lot of problems.

Mikel

Ballack Lampard

Malouda

Anelka Drogba

Seeing Utd last night and how negative they were, if they afford us the ball and no Rooney to hoof it at we can win this game comfortably in my opinion. How our fullbacks cope with their wingers will be tough to call, they might cause problems with their pace.

Kezza   

Seeing Utd last night and how negative they were, if they afford us the ball and no Rooney to hoof it at we can win this game comfortably in my opinion. How our fullbacks cope with their wingers will be tough to call, they might cause problems with their pace.

It's complacency like this that sees the team eek out crap games time and time again.

Rooney is injured, and they played an extra mid week game. I'm afraid there is no excuse for not beating Utd.

It's complacency like this that sees the team eek out crap games time and time again.

Rooney is injured, and they played an extra mid week game. I'm afraid there is no excuse for not beating Utd.

how about the injuries to our first choice fullbacks, and our most important midfielder?

Bison   

Which is essentially what I'm saying! Nothing complacent about what I said. They're missing their most important player and if going by the game earlier in the season are not interested in actually playing football, they'll just want to be tight and will break up play with fouls etc. Utd have become a negative team over the years, last night was further proof. They were playing a Bayern side there for the taking but they still sat back.

Bison   

how about the injuries to our first choice fullbacks, and our most important midfielder?

What? Lampard is injured?!