• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SwBlue

Where Are We Watching The Fa Cup Final?

SwBlue   

so for the People that can't get FA cup Final Tickets where will you be all Watching it will the So Bar at chelsea show it ?

I'm hoping that they'll open the West Stand up for it like they did last year. Apologies you anyone there last year who might have seen a bit too much of me as I came running out of the loos when Lampard score ...

I'm going to be in Amsterdam for a Madness concert, so somewhere in the square I'd guess. I am hoping that suggs is going to be sober enough after the game to be able to belt out the tunes, gonna try and get an imprompu Blue Day started at the concert.

The club are selling tickets for a screening, but there aren't any details up yet, like what stand it is in (I'd guess the West) or what the tenner entrance gets you (last year it was only £5 and you got a drink and a flag).

The club are selling tickets for a screening, but there aren't any details up yet, like what stand it is in (I'd guess the West) or what the tenner entrance gets you (last year it was only £5 and you got a drink and a flag).

Details are up now and I'm a bit peeved. We're paying double what we did last year for the exact same thing, and it won't be limited to members and season ticket holders who couldn't get Wembley tickets. I don't mean to sound snobbish, but I thought the idea was that the club did something nice for people who'd followed the club throughout the year but couldn't quite manage to get a ticket to the final because the allocation is so small. Instead it's seemingly just a money-maker.

More's the fool me for buying tickets, I guess ... At least the atmosphere will be better than most pubs.

Details are up now and I'm a bit peeved. We're paying double what we did last year for the exact same thing, and it won't be limited to members and season ticket holders who couldn't get Wembley tickets. I don't mean to sound snobbish, but I thought the idea was that the club did something nice for people who'd followed the club throughout the year but couldn't quite manage to get a ticket to the final because the allocation is so small. Instead it's seemingly just a money-maker.

More's the fool me for buying tickets, I guess ... At least the atmosphere will be better than most pubs.

That's ridiculous. It's just for Chelsea fans who want to come to watch the cup final.

That's ridiculous. It's just for Chelsea fans who want to come to watch the cup final.

It's not really, as the way I've described the screening is word-for-word exactly how the club did last year. It's not a big deal really, I'm more annoyed the price has doubled.

bronzer   

Missed out on tickets for inside the ground......Anyone else going to a pub near the stadium and which one?

Benners   

Hopefully I can find a pub in western Finland.