• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Blue Gary

Gary Neville

My very first thoughts when Chelsea drew to Man City 0-0 after the 95th minute was unfortunately Gary Neville.

I just visioned him running up to the press to be the first Man Utd player to make a Press Conference about Chelsea slipping up in the remainder of the season.

How true was I when on Monday Neville approached MUTV to say those very predictable words.

Does anyone share my desire to strangle that nerdy twerp? I just wished that Patrick Vieira strangled him in the tunnel.

I couldn't agree more! Who the hell does he think he is? He is a nobody, he is Englands only consistant right back! you'd thnk after the amount of crap that comes out his mouth he was influential to our game, I can't wait the day Johnson does a Lamp and forces Neville to retire like Scholes had too!

I hate him! He really thinks he's a big shot but he is just an arrogant nobody!

kembo   

You over estimate Neville. He gets told what to say by his manager who by extension therefore talks crap.

Oh Gary, that's like saying Charles Manson knew quite a lot about the works of Roman Polanski.

The annoying thing is that he thinks he's good because he's played so much for England...little does he realise that he is the weakest link but unfortunately at the moment we have no one better........C'mon glender!!

There was a great bit in one of the old England matches when Becks and Nevs were down near touchline just after Gary had given ball away. The pitchside microphone picked up Becks shouting at Neville in his high voice "HOLD IT NEVS!!" even Becks has to give him advice.

quote:Originally posted by Gary Stone

He may be irritating, but he has certainly improved as a player.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeee, tell me you're having a larf....

squijy   

I've never understood why he is the spokesman that he is. Everytime something happens we have to listen to Gary Neville's opinion?? Do the press actually go to him, or does he come forward with this garbage? Absolute sham he has been in the England squad for so long.