• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chelseaboi26

Where Is The Best Place To Stand And Sing?

Hi I'm just wondering because I am hoping to purchase a season ticket for next season and was wondering where to get it for a great atmosphere, as I all I want to do is stand and sing my heart out on matchdays.

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi I'm just wondering because I am hoping to purchase a season ticket for next season and was wondering where to get it for a great atmosphere, as I all I want to do is stand and sing my heart out on matchdays.

Thanks,

Jordan

The shed lower or the Mathew harding lower.

As a season ticket holder in the shed lower, its the worst place to stand.. This season they've kicked people out for standing up. its a joke. So singing wise yes the shed, but standing up... you've got more chance of standing up in the west stand than in the shed.

There is only one stand for that mate. Matthew Harding Lower. I've got my ST there and I have been standing up for the best part of most games this season with only one warning against Cardiff in the FA Cup.

In stark contrast I had 45 minutes against Stoke in the Shed Upper before I was thrown out.

Never the Shed again.

If you don't know I'm not sure you should be getting a season ticket.

Exactly. Johnny-come-lately springs to mind. You can't get a season ticket unless you have a certain amount of points, especially for nxt season

ha in that case then chelseaboi go for the west upper. ;)

I mean like gate numbers where there is a good atmosphere

Good luck requesting a certain gate to sit in, you'll be lucky to get any seat at all in the MHL and Shed Lower, let alone choose exactly where you sit.

Anyway, I'd recommend the Shed Lower, that's where I sit and I love it!

My first thought entirely.

In any case, anyone would be lucky to get a new season ticket.