• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Premierleague.com Fantasy League 2010/11

We're up and running again, with the World Cup barely cold in it's grave.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If you were in it last year, as per normal, you'll automatically be entered in the our private league (This is CFCnet!) once you create your team. If you're new, please use the following code.

9532-3962

About 75,000 people have signed up in the first 24 hours with a month to kick off. There was a new record of about 2.3 million players last year and it's free to enter. Already 38 in our minileague. Get signed up soon! I hope you all enjoy changing your team forty seven times before the thing kicks off. I certainly will :)

Sir   

Think I will sign up for this one. And I am in, plenty of changes coming up I think!!!

Sir   

I haven't done one of these leagues in what seems ages. I assume its all the same as usual and everything ?

I haven't done one of these leagues in what seems ages. I assume its all the same as usual and everything ?

The same magnificent obsession!

Are we not having a league for the IKTS competition?

Indeed we iz.

Sir   

Right... I only took about ten minutes to pick a team, and no doubt I will change it a lot. What do you think so far ?

Starting 11

Reina

Cahill Dawson Bosingwa Sanga

Essien Modric Mascherano

Tevez Drogba Saha

Subs = Foster, Shawcross, Dorrans, Wilshere

The subs bench is alright I think. Foster and Shawcross are very solid footballers, Dorrans was superb last season for WBA, and well with Wilshere, if he does stay at Arsenal, he could play quite a lot for them, and obviously he's a great young player, and cheap on points to get in the fantasy league.... Not sure on Mascherano, he's a solid player but not sure if he will pick up a lot of points ? Essien, Drogba, Saha do tend to pick up a fair few knocks and niggles between them, but if they stayed fit I think that would bag a huge amount of points. The keeper and the back line are all solid, good footballers.... So thoughts ?

Maverick   

The subs bench is alright I think. Foster and Shawcross are very solid footballers, Dorrans was superb last season for WBA, and well with Wilshere, if he does stay at Arsenal, he could play quite a lot for them, and obviously he's a great young player, and cheap on points to get in the fantasy league.... Not sure on Mascherano, he's a solid player but not sure if he will pick up a lot of points ?

Players such as Mikel/ Mascherano are never great picks given the way the FPL scoring works. These guys rarely score or provide assist so if you look at the pure DM's they have traditionally scored far less than the ones involved in attack.

Public humiliation at it's finest. Can it get any worse?

I'm in.