Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrturk09

Help With Flag

0 posts in this topic

Basically guys, me and a few friends have designed a flag and where thinking of getting it done, but we were wondering where and how we can hang our flag at Stamford Bridge. I have absolutely no idea about any policies or anything about flags so maybe one of you guys can help!!

We're all members not season ticket holders, therefore usually sit in random places all over the Shed lower and MH lower...

What do I need to do to be able to hang a flag and/or where can I hang it...??

Thank you for your time :)

Hi mate.

Apart from the main forum, These forums are quiet at the best of times, but more so during the off season.

Unfortunately I can't help you, but my advice would be to ring the club, I'm sure they'll be able to answer your questions.

They have to be a certain height, that much I do know, cause they can't be hanging any further down than the boardings all ready are. Like Prideofldn said, give the club a ring.

Out of interest, what does the flag say?

Basically guys, me and a few friends have designed a flag and where thinking of getting it done, but we were wondering where and how we can hang our flag at Stamford Bridge. I have absolutely no idea about any policies or anything about flags so maybe one of you guys can help!!

We're all members not season ticket holders, therefore usually sit in random places all over the Shed lower and MH lower...

What do I need to do to be able to hang a flag and/or where can I hang it...??

Thank you for your time :)

This explains it all

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2030246,00.html