Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShedEndArmy

Lost Flag At Ajax Away. Amsterdam.

0 posts in this topic

Lost our flag out in Amsterdam in some random bar on outskirts of the RLD. Left it in a bag on the bar, place was virtually empty except from a few chels so hopefully one of you picked it up and on this forum.... if not... Anybody see's it hanging up near the start of the season and ask them where they got it from please!

10x5 Blue and white Flag .... CHELSEA FC ON TOP. AND CAREFREE SINCE 1905 ON BOTTOM.

Cheers.

photo.php?pid=4098498&id=574676005&fbid=333816726005

Lost our flag out in Amsterdam in some random bar on outskirts of the RLD. Left it in a bag on the bar, place was virtually empty except from a few chels so hopefully one of you picked it up and on this forum.... if not... Anybody see's it hanging up near the start of the season and ask them where they got it from please!

10x5 Blue and white Flag .... CHELSEA FC ON TOP. AND CAREFREE SINCE 1905 ON BOTTOM.

Cheers.

That really sucks mate. I lost a flag at Liverpool away last season so know how you feel. Hope you enjoyed the Dam (I know I did!) and good luck fnding your flag!

Too much weed perhaps?

Nope, he is just a massive lightweight!!

We did go back to the bar the next day to check if it was there, but they didn't have it so someone must have taken it. I'm just praying it was a Chelsea fan!

Nope, he is just a massive lightweight!!

We did go back to the bar the next day to check if it was there, but they didn't have it so someone must have taken it. I'm just praying it was a Chelsea fan!

We were not actualy high or hammered at the time, suprisingly enough as it sounds. Lets just hope it was Chels who took it...

But would just like to point out to my fellow cfc net forum friends that my good friend WeHateScouse touched a micheal Essien lookalike prostitute in a very, very bad way. I can assure you he washed his hands well.

Cheers.

some chelsea fans were in the stadium of fc utrecht (they had a chelsea flag too) to watch fc utrecht - ajax, so after the game some ajax fans stole the chelsea flag