• Current Donation Goals

DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea: League Football.

Q-P-bloody-R.

Comprehensively outplayed by a fine Derby side, one shot on goal and the skanky shits go up.

Let's hope the PGMOL keep Foy well away next year.

Absolute daylight-bloody-robbery.

How they managed to pull that off I'll never know

Oh great

So happy to have that nice bunch back up (sarcasm alert!!!). But I suppose with Fulham going down its nice to keep a west London derby...

Am I the only one who thinks this Moody/Mackay "scandal" is way out of order?

What people write to each other in text messages should be between those two and not splattered around on front page media.

UK has become a bit of a joke I reckon. And why the f... is the FA investigating this?

Funny isn't it? If it's public domain like social media or company email even then you could understand it. Perhaps there's a clause in their contract that states all personal comms are trackable?

Khobar   

Next, it'll be a crime to think something. It has all become very Orwellian. Tan has shown himself to be a very vengeful individual hasn't he? They obviously went through all those records looking for things to pin on Mackay and Moody and this is the best they could come up with. Nobody was offended because it was between the two of them. Now it's all over the media and EVERYONE has the opportunity to take offence and be outraged. The usual suspects are lining up - Jason Roberts, Leroy Rosenior, Stan Collymore. Amazed the Ferdinands haven't found an angle.

Edited by Khobar

Next, it'll be a crime to think something. It has all become very Orwellian. Tan has shown himself to be a very vengeful individual hasn't he? They obviously went through all those records looking for things to pin on Mackay and Moody and this is the best they could come up with. Nobody was offended because it was between the two of them. Now it's all over the media and EVERYONE has the opportunity to take offence and be outraged. The usual suspects are lining up - Jason Roberts, Leroy Rosenior, Stan Collymore. Amazed the Ferdinands haven't found an angle.

Question of minutes before Rio sticks his lips into it. Roberts has already said his dues.

Not sure if mentioned already but I dont think so so here goes.....

Do we as a club have a rivalry with Cardiff or is it just something which stems from the days of the hooliganism? Was having a chat with a Cardiff supporter who's a mate of mine a while ago and we got talking about this supposed rivalry since I myself have developed a close liking towards them as I've been over a couple of times with him & his family to games & vice versa for him but just wondering if that should be out of the question for a CFC fan?