• Current Donation Goals

DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea: League Football.

Four teams in Fulham

There's only four teams in Fulham.

Would be amazing to see all 4 professional West London teams in the PL one day.

I would imagine it's the highest concentration of professional football clubs in the smallest geographical span, perhaps in the whole world?

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

What does everyone think about the first day? All the promotion favourites (Middlesbrough, Notts Forest, Preston, Leicester, etc) lost. So who do you think is going to be promoted? I think Notts Forest, Middlesbrough and Preston. With Sc**tphorpe, Barnsley and Leeds relegated.

Typical Northerner that doesn't have a clue. Preston were releagted that season and still haven't returned to the Championship, though they have a chance next week.

And why is "Garstang" a Conservative Safe seat when it's in the North of England?

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/2015guide/wyreandprestonnorth/

As for the Final this year, I hope it's Norwich. No one wants to be bothered going all the way to Middlesbrough on a cold winters nght in January.

Edited by CostaTheBlue

Have to disagree. I actually would prefer to see Boro come up, we had Norwich last year and they were pig awful, if they came up they'd be my favourites to go straight back down again. It's also no fun going to Carrow Road either whatever the weather or day of the week.. And also, Karanka is a mate of Jose, if he keeps Boro up and Steve Clarke works a miracle and takes Reading up, it would be brilliant to see Jose's protoges replace Sir Alex Ferguson's feeble failures.

Edited by blueandproud

Burnley and Midddlesborough up, and who'll join them?  Boro will have to buy a decent striker to stand any chance of survival, Burnley might do it if Andre Gray scores on a regular basis, even though I can't stand Joey Barton or that Fu Manchu lookalike of their manager.  in the play-offs are Brighton, Hull, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday.  I hope Brighton come up, don't mind Shefffield Wednesday coming up but Derby deserve to fail because of their disgraceful treatment of Neil Clement.  As for D(H)ull City, I want them to fail because we had them in the Prem last year, and they were toilet, don't like yo-yo teams.

On 5/13/2016 at 10:56 AM, bluecueball said:

Brighton would be good for a change or Sheffield Wed purely for the 90s retroness of it.

Brighton is my home town and the whole City was a bit choked at missing out. The Seagulls are always the second result that I look for. Very unlucky against Weds. First leg they had 4 players taken off injured and the return leg they conceded that should never have been allowed.  Plus Brighton is a great day out for Chelsea fans.  Short journey, super stadium, fun town. 

Kezza   

Who else is tired by the constant praise on Ibra, Pogba since the season started? And the consistent limelight of Jose?