DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea: League Football.

247 posts in this topic

You have to build them up to knock them down.

I don't believe in *second teams* but if I did Brighton would be it as they are very local to me and obviously I've followed what has happened there over the years.  Really pleased for them that they are in the Premier League at last............until we play them next season!

But I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts (printable!) about TFSW getting Newcastle up as well?  I know we don't really care but does he actually deserve a bit of credit for this?  (Please don't shout at me!!)  

^ Having him in the prem is the only way we get to beat him.

By the end of his 'reign' at SB, I was almost starting to have a grudging respect for the man - as much as anything, for his thick skin and sheer bloody-mindedness. Probably how he managed to circumnavigate Mike Ashley, just ignore him. Can't abide him other than that, and look forward to dusting off a few well-aimed chants about waiters and caring next season. Shame really, I've always had a grudging respect for the Geordies - what did they do to deserve him?

2 hours ago, blue moon said:

Shame really, I've always had a grudging respect for the Geordies - what did they do to deserve him?

Are these the same Geordies who cheered and abused Demba Ba when he got kicked in the face and broke his nose? Just asking.

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

I don't believe in *second teams* but if I did Brighton would be it as they are very local to me and obviously I've followed what has happened there over the years.  Really pleased for them that they are in the Premier League at last............until we play them next season!

Not printable, no.

Sadly he is unlikely to last the season if they are under relegation pressure - pity - I'd like to see that.

49 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not printable, no.

Sadly he is unlikely to last the season if they are under relegation pressure - pity - I'd like to see that.

I'd take great pleasure in seeing him getting relegated from the Prem twice. 

I guess I'm trying to say I'm quite pleased he managed to get them promoted. 

7 hours ago, Sea foot said:

Are these the same Geordies who cheered and abused Demba Ba when he got kicked in the face and broke his nose? Just asking.

No, different ones. But may your Geordies drown in their own tears in the Tyne, and may their precious Whitley Bay boil dry. Utter bastards.

On 2017-4-25 at 11:12 PM, blue moon said:

No, different ones. But may your Geordies drown in their own tears in the Tyne, and may their precious Whitley Bay boil dry. Utter bastards.

Not half.  They still think they're a big club, they're about a big as a bar of Jacob's Club more like!

So Oscar gets an 8 game ban for this:

First 30 secs is enough.

I'm not really sure he was the guilty party even.

Comments?