• Current Donation Goals

DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea: League Football.

Anyone but Boro, can't stand Tony Pulis and his alehouse football, which fouled up the Premiership for years with all the clubs he managed.  Mind you, whichever of the 4 come for me will go straight back down again, only Wolves are good enough ti survive IMHO.

Edited by blueandproud

Holymoly   

Maybe we should start a thread following the goings on at Derby County? The way things are going they may get promoted the same time we fall into the Championship.

Paul Scholes quits as Oldham manager.  Coward.  Next time he slags off a manager, I hope his victims hits back at that ginger scrote about the way he left a club.  Scholes couldn't manage a brothel.

Yes folks it's that time of the season.  Who do you fancy for the Championship play-offs?  I'll put my neck on the block and say Derby, for Frank Lampard's sake.  Don't mind Villa coming up, they are a Prem side on paper.  Hope West Brom fail, the sacking of Darren Moore was a disgrace, what were their board expecting?  To be in the top 2?  Nobody has a divine right to be in the top 2, Norwich and Sheffield United have been miles better than WBA.  Hope Leeds fail as well, hate them with a passion.  And thank heaven Boro aren't there, nothing against the club, it's their manager and his anti-football which is so 1980's ale house trash.

4 hours ago, blueandproud said:

Yes folks it's that time of the season.  Who do you fancy for the Championship play-offs?  I'll put my neck on the block and say Derby, for Frank Lampard's sake.  Don't mind Villa coming up, they are a Prem side on paper.  Hope West Brom fail, the sacking of Darren Moore was a disgrace, what were their board expecting?  To be in the top 2?  Nobody has a divine right to be in the top 2, Norwich and Sheffield United have been miles better than WBA.  Hope Leeds fail as well, hate them with a passion.  And thank heaven Boro aren't there, nothing against the club, it's their manager and his anti-football which is so 1980's ale house trash.

Hate 'em or 'ate' em, Leeds will be favourites.  I really doubt Villa or Derby would enjoy a season in the prem just now.  Or Abraham or Mount with them.

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Hate 'em or 'ate' em, Leeds will be favourites.  I really doubt Villa or Derby would enjoy a season in the prem just now.  Or Abraham or Mount with them.

I don’t mind Leeds coming up so we can watch them get trashed every week 😊

14 hours ago, blueandproud said:

I hate Leeds... always have and always will. It's a 70s thing! 😉
I'd be happy to see Villa back in the PL. I think it's possibly a season too soon for Frank and Derby as the squad isn't strong enough to survive the Prem.

Not looking good for Frank's lot, though they were done by a scandalous referee, that was a penalty all day long.  Hope they pull off a shock and defeat the odious Leeds, they're players are just cheats like the teams of the past.  Looking good for Villa though, came back well from being behind, and WBA have now had it, no Dwight Fail (OK, I mis-spelt it) for the second leg.