Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea: League Football.

231 posts in this topic

I hope QPR go up because I think we would give them a good beating next season.

The manager scenario is now getting amusing with Micky Adams being unveiled as the latest manager.

Edited by Maverick

Wow the fans invaded the pitch to celebrate promotion only to hear that Norwich has scored a goal lol

that means no promotion for qpr just yet

What does everyone think about the first day? All the promotion favourites (Middlesbrough, Notts Forest, Preston, Leicester, etc) lost. So who do you think is going to be promoted? I think Notts Forest, Middlesbrough and Preston. With Sc**tphorpe, Barnsley and Leeds relegated.

Preston have been relegated, Middlesbrough were nearly relegated and Leeds are near the the play-offs. What a plonker.

The Sun seems to think that a QPR points deduction is pretty much certain...(though it is The Sun)

Really don't want them to miss out on promotion. Not only because it will be bloody Cardiff who benefit, but also the way the whole thing has been handled is ridiculous. They sign this player two years ago and the FA don't give a damn until they're about to be promoted, and choose to wait until THE DAY BEFORE the final game of the season to decide what they'll do about it? They could hardly flag it up any clearer that they're waiting to see the state of the league table so that they know exactly how many points they'd have to deduct to prevent promotion.

The Sun seems to think that a QPR points deduction is pretty much certain...(though it is The Sun)

Really don't want them to miss out on promotion. Not only because it will be bloody Cardiff who benefit, but also the way the whole thing has been handled is ridiculous. They sign this player two years ago and the FA don't give a damn until they're about to be promoted, and choose to wait until THE DAY BEFORE the final game of the season to decide what they'll do about it? They could hardly flag it up any clearer that they're waiting to see the state of the league table so that they know exactly how many points they'd have to deduct to prevent promotion.

I doubt they'll have points deducted. If they did, every team Faurlin has played and won against in the last 2 years could potentially have a legal case against QPR, particularly those who missed out on promotion or were relegated. The FA will want to avoid that like the plague.

I hope QPR suffer points deduction because I can't stand Neil Warnock! It will be fine if they come up without Neil Warnock though. lol They have been rumours that he might be replaced with Marcello Lippi too.

I hope QPR suffer points deduction because I can't stand Neil Warnock! It will be fine if they come up without Neil Warnock though. lol They have been rumours that he might be replaced with Marcello Lippi too.

I don't know why, but I can't stand Neil Warnock either.

Well done Norwich but I honestly think they'll be the whipping boys next season as they're pretty much a League One team that punched above their weight. They might even match Derby low points total. Oh well, certain 6 points for us next season.