• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Lets Have A Moan Up

Sir   

Then speak about it in here. Gonna make this a sticky topic, because as we all know, when ever you watch Chelsea, the pundits and commentators love slagging us off. And lets face it, it will be going on all season.

So any TV pundit, commentator, journalist pissed you off ? discuss it in here.

I'll start. Watching the England game, JT getting the flack from the boo boys, Clive Tyldesley said "it has more to do with who he plays his club football with" - so really, JT still getting stick from England fans because he plays for us ?

Makes me sick really, Rooney doesn't bother turning up and he doesn't get stick, yet Ashley and JT do.

Another cock up, Tyldesley loved thinking it was Lampard who missed a sitter, then didn't say anything when it was Adam Johnson who missed.

Then speak about it in here. Gonna make this a sticky topic, because as we all know, when ever you watch Chelsea, the pundits and commentators love slagging us off. And lets face it, it will be going on all season.

I'll start. Watching the England game, JT getting the flack from the boo boys, Clive Tyldesley said "it has more to do with who he plays his club football with" - so really, JT still getting stick from England fans because he plays for us ?

Makes me sick really, Rooney doesn't bother turning up and he doesn't get stick, yet Ashley and JT do.

Another cock up, Tyldesley loved thinking it was Lampard who missed a sitter, then didn't say anything when it was Adam Johnson who missed.

Great idea.. : ) The commentator wall of shame

Think I'll reserve my first entry for the beginning of the EPL season. Round about the first time Richard Keys opens his yap

Yeah, now Lampard's gonna recieve some stick for missing that...

Andy Townsend is always so critical of us aswell. I'm quite suprised seeing as he's ex-Chelsea. Ashley Cole was easily England's best player (or least worst player) at the World Cup, and hardly anyone wants to admit it becasue he's Chelsea. There's a big northern idiot on Jimmy Hill's Sunday Suppliment who constantly slates the Chels. "I think it's appalling that one of the biggest clubs in the world only took 200 fans to a Champions League in Fenerbache." We didn't take many.. but it was a lot closer to 1,000.

Rooney got loudly boo'ed off (although it was mumbled over by the commentators) .... Still it's all panto and we need baddies as much as goodies

Edited by r.bartlett

Sir   

Rooney got loudly boo'ed off (although it was mumbled over by the commentators) .... Still it's all panto and we need baddies as much as goodies

I bet they boo'ed because Fabio took him off, not because he was shit at the WC.

I bet they boo'ed because Fabio took him off, not because he was **** at the WC.

My intrepretation was he was boo'ed because he didn't score at the world cup and he didn't score tonight..

Sir   

My intrepretation was he was boo'ed because he didn't score at the world cup and he didn't score tonight..

Well I hope it was for that. But normally only Chelsea players seem to get boo'ed, as Ashley Cole and JT found out early this evening.

Well I hope it was for that. But normally only Chelsea players seem to get boo'ed, as Ashley Cole and JT found out early this evening.

I can understand Terry getting boo'ed because he was painted a villian. However I simply cannot get AC getting boo'ed. He is usually one of the few who are consistantly good when playing for England

That aside we only have ourselves to blame for the boo'ing. well actually we have JM to blame with his childish 'nobody loves us' crap. As far as I can remember we were never hated till he started..

Although ironically the press now understand what a fantastic gift he was to copy so he will be treated like the prodigal son returning and the team he chooses will be fawned over too (sadly for us...)

kembo   

I hate Joe Royle so much it's inexpressible in words.

Have a go and make me laugh.