Sir

Lets Have A Moan Up

250 posts in this topic

What a waste of space that woman is! We thought Kelly Dalglish was bad, but Gallacher is 10 times worse. I wonder how she can justify her obscene salary to Sky Sports subscribers?!

Kelly Dalglish was hot back in the day, not gonna lie. Not a patch on Hayley though. As a presenter, Kirsty Gallacher can't present at all. She's rubbish. Don't mind Natalie Sawyer as a presenter. Can't stand Charlotte Jackson either. Alex Hammond is probably, in terms of presenter, the best.

Can't stand Shearer as a pundit, he's awful.

Kelly Dalglish was hot back in the day, not gonna lie. Not a patch on Hayley though. As a presenter, Kirsty Gallacher can't present at all. She's rubbish. Don't mind Natalie Sawyer as a presenter. Can't stand Charlotte Jackson either. Alex Hammond is probably, in terms of presenter, the best.

Can't stand Shearer as a pundit, he's awful.

Not a fan of Shearer, but Mark Lawrenson is worse, he sounds like a camp comedian!

Not a fan of Shearer, but Mark Lawrenson is worse, he sounds like a camp comedian!

Don't you mean a camp camp comedian? :-)

Lawrenson does my head in, too. As does Ian Wright.

Just returned from a 40th celebration of my mates in Benidorm with a big group.

Had a giggle but what a hole that place is - wont be returning!

Just returned from a 40th celebration of my mates in Benidorm with a big group.

Had a giggle but what a hole that place is - wont be returning!

Pretty much my view on Blackpool. Went up there for a stag do in April, good laugh, but really a pretty grim place.

Pretty much my view on Blackpool. Went up there for a stag do in April, good laugh, but really a pretty grim place.

Blackpool is so overrated. Full of inbreds in hoodies and bmx bikes. It's basically the grim areas of Liverpool on a more attractive seaside.

I won't go back there again. Like ever.

Blackpool is so overrated. Full of inbreds in hoodies and bmx bikes. It's basically the grim areas of Liverpool on a more attractive seaside.

I won't go back there again. Like ever.

Doing your bit for British tourism. Lol