Sir

Lets Have A Moan Up

250 posts in this topic

Sky wanting us to lose today, oh lovely!

Let's face it we are pretty much disliked, put down and criticized by everyone in the press for some reason. Talk Shite are the worst and constantly spout drivel about us, especially Collymore who is a vile woman beater anyway. Thing is were hated for a reason, because we are bloody brilliant and no one likes it!

Sky are loving the Paul Scholes jizz fest at the moment. Come on, why why why ?

Even more now. It wasn't an amazing goal, but Gray has made it out as the best goal ever. And WTF, "Capello is looking on with envy" sorry, didn't Capello drop Beckham, and state he wants young players ?

Anyone hear the Stan Collymore/Joey Barton interview on Talksport? I thought Barton was going to propose to him at one point.

Clive effin' Tyldesley makes me want to put my foot through the screen on a regular basis.

ITV football coverage in general.

Patrick Barclay.

Everyone on SKY apart from Martin Tyler who I quite like (a shame he's saddled with Andy Gray much of the time).

Colin Murray. Absolute bell-end of mythic proportions.

Craig Burley on ESPN.

Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday would stop me watching although it is balanced by Dean Windass's incredibly bizarre and entertaining match reports.

There will be myriad more as the season unfolds.

ITV Coverage of football is bloody awful! I hate when Champions League games are on ITV. Colin Murray is a 'Bell-End' as you say bornblue,Can't stand him.He Must know he's crap too,As he presents Europa league matches on Channel 5.A Crap trophy with the crap-est TV Channel on the planet!

ESPN's coverage of football is toilet,As was Setanta's.Dunno if England has heard of Rob McLean before (If you've not,Don't worry,Your not missing much),Used to be on Setanta back in the day when it was PPV.Awful.He was also on Reporting Scotland Years and Years ago and he was rubbish.ESPN's coverage and their punditry is awful.I can't stand Craig Burley. As For Phill Thompson,A total Joke.He's so biased towards the mickey mousers it's unreal. I remember when him and JFH were watching the Liverpool/Chelsea CL Semi (The One when Riise scored the OG) for Sky Sports news and when Riise Scored the Own Goal,Phil Thompson was jumping up and down and making out as if World War 3 had just broken out.

I'll tell you someone else I've had a severe dislike of,For about 6 or 7 years now:

Gordon Smith (Ex SFA Chief Executive,Former Glasgow Rangers player,Ex BBC Radio Scotland Pundit) Smith and James Traynor (Who is a fantastic journalist and does a fantastic Radio show called 'Your Call' on Radio Scotland,Same idea as 606) Dundee were playing Glasgow Rangers and this was when Dundee had such players as Nacho Novo,Gavin Rae,Alex Rae and Juilan Spreoni,They were a very good side,Given their resources.

There was Smith and Traynor and someone else in the studio and they was the usual pre-match punditry,They had got onto the topic of their predicted outcomes,Traynor and the other pundit took a full netural view went down the lines of 'On Paper Rangers should win' 'But Dundee are a good side' 'Dundee could maybe get a draw or cause a shock and take all 3 points' etc so then the question was put to Smith 'Can you see Dundee getting anything out of this' Smith's Reply 'No' and that was it. What a biased prick (Pardon the phrase) but that for me is unacceptable. Pundits are meant to take a netural view,Regardless if their team are playing or not. I've had a severe dislike of Smith since.

I tell you someone else who really irritates me: Jason Cundy. Annoying fool.Irritates me so much.He's rubbish on Sky Sports News when he's occasionally on and really really annoys me on talksport with that show he does with Andy Goldstein.

The BBC and ITV Coverage of football is Awful. I can't stand Lineker,Shearer,Hansen and Lawrenson on MOTD. Both Stations World Cup Punditry was awful as well. Edgar Davids,Patrick Viera and Marcel Desially's 'Punditry' on ITV Was awful and it was presented by Adrian Chiles,Who's a complete knob.Was Bloody Awful on the One Show on BBC.BBC's punditry was the same as MOTD so it was clearly rubbish.

I don't know why people are saying Richard Keys,Andy Gray and Martin Tyler are rubbish. I'd completly disagree with that.Sky Sports have the best coverage and the best Punditry (IMO Of Course).Andy Gray is so tatically aware it's unreal. Sky's Champions League Punditry is also fantastic. Greame Souness is a fantastic pundit,He's got experience of European football,He tells it as it is and as it should be.

There's my two cents.

ITV Coverage of football is bloody awful! I hate when Champions League games are on ITV. Colin Murray is a 'Bell-End' as you say bornblue,Can't stand him.He Must know he's crap too,As he presents Europa league matches on Channel 5.A Crap trophy with the crap-est TV Channel on the planet!

ESPN's coverage of football is toilet,As was Setanta's.Dunno if England has heard of Rob McLean before (If you've not,Don't worry,Your not missing much),Used to be on Setanta back in the day when it was PPV.Awful.He was also on Reporting Scotland Years and Years ago and he was rubbish.ESPN's coverage and their punditry is awful.I can't stand Craig Burley. As For Phill Thompson,A total Joke.He's so biased towards the mickey mousers it's unreal. I remember when him and JFH were watching the Liverpool/Chelsea CL Semi (The One when Riise scored the OG) for Sky Sports news and when Riise Scored the Own Goal,Phil Thompson was jumping up and down and making out as if World War 3 had just broken out.

I'll tell you someone else I've had a severe dislike of,For about 6 or 7 years now:

Gordon Smith (Ex SFA Chief Executive,Former Glasgow Rangers player,Ex BBC Radio Scotland Pundit) Smith and James Traynor (Who is a fantastic journalist and does a fantastic Radio show called 'Your Call' on Radio Scotland,Same idea as 606) Dundee were playing Glasgow Rangers and this was when Dundee had such players as Nacho Novo,Gavin Rae,Alex Rae and Juilan Spreoni,They were a very good side,Given their resources.

There was Smith and Traynor and someone else in the studio and they was the usual pre-match punditry,They had got onto the topic of their predicted outcomes,Traynor and the other pundit took a full netural view went down the lines of 'On Paper Rangers should win' 'But Dundee are a good side' 'Dundee could maybe get a draw or cause a shock and take all 3 points' etc so then the question was put to Smith 'Can you see Dundee getting anything out of this' Smith's Reply 'No' and that was it. What a biased prick (Pardon the phrase) but that for me is unacceptable. Pundits are meant to take a netural view,Regardless if their team are playing or not. I've had a severe dislike of Smith since.

I tell you someone else who really irritates me: Jason Cundy. Annoying fool.Irritates me so much.He's rubbish on Sky Sports News when he's occasionally on and really really annoys me on talksport with that show he does with Andy Goldstein.

The BBC and ITV Coverage of football is Awful. I can't stand Lineker,Shearer,Hansen and Lawrenson on MOTD. Both Stations World Cup Punditry was awful as well. Edgar Davids,Patrick Viera and Marcel Desially's 'Punditry' on ITV Was awful and it was presented by Adrian Chiles,Who's a complete knob.Was Bloody Awful on the One Show on BBC.BBC's punditry was the same as MOTD so it was clearly rubbish.

I don't know why people are saying Richard Keys,Andy Gray and Martin Tyler are rubbish. I'd completly disagree with that.Sky Sports have the best coverage and the best Punditry (IMO Of Course).Andy Gray is so tatically aware it's unreal. Sky's Champions League Punditry is also fantastic. Greame Souness is a fantastic pundit,He's got experience of European football,He tells it as it is and as it should be.

There's my two cents.

.....So what yer saying?

As For Phill Thompson,A total Joke.He's so biased towards the mickey mousers it's unreal. I remember when him and JFH were watching the Liverpool/Chelsea CL Semi (The One when Riise scored the OG) for Sky Sports news and when Riise Scored the Own Goal,Phil Thompson was jumping up and down and making out as if World War 3 had just broken out.

To be fair he's just a Liverpool fan and it was a pretty gauling moment for any scouser. I don't dislike him particulary, I actually find him amusing.

So when you see a preview of a Chelsea match when we are playing someone like Wigan, do you get annoyed when the pundits all say we are going to win? Surely the pundit is there to give his opinion and if he thought Rangers were the superior team (which they undoubtedly were), why not say so?

At least he has some interest in Chelsea. He must be one of the only people I know who is openly biased towards us.

Andy Gray is so tatically aware it's unreal.

Are we talking about the same Andy Gray? If he is so 'tactically aware' then why is he on Sky? Shouldn't he be managing a team? To me he just states the obvious time and time again while trying to fit in as many references to Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Manchester United in general.

Andy Townsend is always so critical of us aswell. I'm quite suprised seeing as he's ex-Chelsea.

Good link on this very site about Andy Towsend, guy is an absolute cretin - http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2007/03/20/the-paul-elliott-affair/

Also some more recent history with the guy too - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1213554/ANDY-TOWNSEND-Its-fine-mindless-Chelsea-minority-went-far-abusing-minutes-silence.html

So when you see a preview of a Chelsea match when we are playing someone like Wigan, do you get annoyed when the pundits all say we are going to win? Surely the pundit is there to give his opinion and if he thought Rangers were the superior team (which they undoubtedly were), why not say so?

But Jon,The Point is,Dundee weren't like Wigan at the time,They had a good side.Gordon Smith was just so biased that day it was unreal.