Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

968 posts in this topic

Not sure we have a topic like this ? but any international team, for what ever competition, friendly or a qualifier, lets have news in here.

Benayoun hits hat-trick for Israel

Great boost for Yossi. Had an injury disrupted preseason, and needed to find some form (and to get some game time). Just in time for the start of a busy few weeks, which should see him get a couple of games from the start.

I think we will easily beat Bulgaria tommorow. We were very unlucky in the World Cup and in my opinion would have won the World Cup if we hadn't been cheated out. My prediction is England 14-0 Bulgaria.

We were very unlucky in the World Cup and in my opinion would have won the World Cup if we hadn't been cheated out.

Post of the day ;)

Not sure we have a topic like this ? but any international team, for what ever competition, friendly or a qualifier, lets have news in here.

Benayoun hits hat-trick for Israel

I saw the Israel game against Malta last night and Yossi Benayoun was in outstanding form.

He had an early goal ruled-out for handball and scored a hat-trick, including one from the penalty spot, against a very lively but out-classed Malta.

Yossi came near to getting a fourth in the late stages of the match.

EURO 2012 Qualification Competition

Florent Malouda is our new captain of France. (Vs Belarus)

Daniel Sturridge is the England striker who won with the under 21 in Portugal.

Florent Malouda is our new captain of France. (Vs Belarus)

Daniel Sturridge is the England striker who won with the under 21 in Portugal.

France lost 1-0, ouch. Good win for England, shame the commentary didn't give any credit to Ashley Cole for the first goal.

Post of the day ;)

Yes it was as I got the prediction spot on.

Yes it was as I got the prediction spot on.

Rather a bold statement, mind.....

France lost 1-0, ouch. Good win for England, shame the commentary didn't give any credit to Ashley Cole for the first goal.

A defeat against a strong team of Belarus, the France team is a work in progress, must be made clear that they were on a field of ruins, a few weeks ago and we don't built a team, a collective in 5 minutes.

Listed satisfaction, the new captain, our Florent have made a good game, Hoarau did what was asked of him, take the ball and deflect the head, too bad that these partners have no opportunity of attack. In midfield, M Vila is exceptional.