• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Ham   

The sooner Southgate is gone, the sooner this group will reach their potential. 

15 hours ago, Ham said:

The sooner Southgate is gone, the sooner this group will reach their potential. 

He's rotten isn't he?

Ham   
13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He's rotten isn't he?

3 right backs v Andorra.  

• Haha 1

chara   

75% of the game and 1-0......I have no problem with fielding a "B" team and giving a run out to youngsters/fringe players with a hard game coming up but bringing on Kane JG and Mount showed what was required...not those specific players but needed a "grown up" or two...(Mason as a grown up is a mind boggling thought for me!) ....at 1-0  late'ish in the game ..and any game for that matter....it can be turned on it's head by a lucky bounce or a silly mistake..imagine the response to that!

Two hours I will never get back.....and ..sorry...always want Bamford to do well but on that showing not quite up to the standard..as with most ex Chelsea products a good EPL player but ..again on that showing not "the answer" for a Kane replacement or substitute...hope I'm proven to be wrong.

Every International break I wait with trepidation for a serious and not so serious injury to any of the Chelsea players called up...an injury for Kante I take as a "done" event every time.....

Just when you think things can't get any more foolish in the World of Football...the WC venue...our Final venue farce.and on..... the Brasil/Argentina game proves it never ends and reaches a pinnacle of insanity.

Chrisb   

Tomori is back in the England squad. Wonder how much game time he’ll get.

Sciatika   

So is Mount and James. Given they are injured, I expect them to come straight back without playing a second.

21 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

So is Mount and James. Given they are injured, I expect them to come straight back without playing a second.

I bet mount ends up playing, why haven't Chelsea refused to allow them to be selected, Man Utd have got their way with Greenwood not being selected even though he isn't injured, and France are still hopeful Kante will play some part in their second game...surely we should be insisting that Kante doesn't join up at all 

Ruudboy   

First international goal to Ben Chilwell vs Andorra - congrats, Chilly!

chara   
26 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

First international goal to Ben Chilwell vs Andorra - congrats, Chilly!

Are we the only one's watching the game?.......new attacking tactic I believe from Andorra.....get an English plater sent off ?.....three or is it two (?) yellows for England in a game of mainly handbag confrontations?

1 minute ago, chara said:

Are we the only one's watching the game?.......new attacking tactic I believe from Andorra.....get an English plater sent off ?.....three or is it two (?) yellows for England in a game of mainly handbag confrontations?

if you get booked there is a fighting chance Southgate will whip you off at h/t.  
Based on the 10 mins  I saw, I can't see why we just don't give it to them in their half and wait