• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Karan   

A defeat against a strong team of Belarus, the France team is a work in progress, must be made clear that they were on a field of ruins, a few weeks ago and we don't built a team, a collective in 5 minutes.

Listed satisfaction, the new captain, our Florent have made a good game, Hoarau did what was asked of him, take the ball and deflect the head, too bad that these partners have no opportunity of attack. In midfield, M Vila is exceptional.

Saw the France Belarus game and to be honest I'll say France did alot of good stuff in that game - didn't deserve the loss but if you don't take your chances you're asking for trouble. Malouda was an influential player for 70 minutes but even after that always got into good attacking positions. Hoarau was a good target man but Saha's injury and withdrawal (he had only come on as a sub) was a big blow. Gameiro had an excellent chance at the end.

M'Vila is quite good. Very impressed with him. Menez was very frustrating to watch.

Good news for France is that they have the likes of Evra, Ribery, Benzema, Nasri, Toulalan, Ben Arfa, & Gourcuff to come in. Those players will make a difference.

Harvz   

Yes it was as I got the prediction spot on.

I dunno, looks to me like you're missing a few goals bud ;-)

wise76   

Russia 0 1 Slovakia

Miroslav Stoch is the scorer, 30 mn to go...

wise76   

Russia 0 1 Slovakia

Miroslav Stoch is the scorer, 30 mn to go...

FT 0 1

bert19   

Who'd have thought it? Rooney scores England's first goal tonight. Wonder if those wonderful England "fans" are gonna be booing him for his extra-marital activities? I'd guess not....

Who'd have thought it? Rooney scores England's first goal tonight. Wonder if those wonderful England "fans" are gonna be booing him for his extra-marital activities? I'd guess not....

Commentators even said that it might've been better without Lamps. Bollocks

Yes it was as I got the prediction spot on.

The Bulgaria result? Sure, but that was hardly surprising, was it? As for England and the World Cup - England didn't win it simply because they weren't anywhere near good enough.

The Bulgaria result? Sure, but that was hardly surprising, was it? As for England and the World Cup - England didn't win it simply because they weren't anywhere near good enough.

Did you watch any games? Did you not the Lampard goal that wasn't given? We hit the post and dominated Germany and they were very, very lucky. We were cheated out and it's as simple as that. :(

Did you watch any games?

Yes. Sober, and with both eyes open, as it happens.

Did you not the Lampard goal that wasn't given?

Yes. Poor decision - that was one. And that alone didn't cost England the result. Dreadful tactics, eccentric player selection, and poor performances from the key players however, did.

We hit the post and dominated Germany and they were very, very lucky.

We 'dominated' Germany? This is a gee-up, right? If Germany had got any 'luckier' they may have scored 6.

By the way, you don't get any points for hitting the post.

We were cheated out and it's as simple as that. :(

There have been many ludicrous comments and claims made on these forums over the years, but this one is worthy of an award. Risible.