• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

What are the odds of Rooney starting for England? And will it be another shocker if he does?

England 0 Montenegro 0

Let's see if they try and blame JT and Super Frank for this one!

HA HA HA HA!!!!

Edited by Joe Cole's Box of Tricks

I thought exactly the same thing. What are they going to do now with no JT and Lamps to blame for another cr*p performance. Guess they will blame them anyway for NOT being there and removing England's cutting edge in attack.

It's depressing but I find myself following England now only to keep tabs on Chelsea's "honor" Are our players doing well and/or are they being unfairly made scapegoats for England's lack of success.

I blame that Lampard for stopping that nice Gerrard lad from saving us again.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Sciatika   

It's depressing but I find myself following England now only to keep tabs on Chelsea's "honor" Are our players doing well and/or are they being unfairly made scapegoats for England's lack of success.

Unfortunately, me.too. I never thought I'd say that, but the last 18 months has finally been too much for me. Its not the awful teams, useless manager and incompetent FA that get me down, I've been getting used to that over a very long period of time. Even the media is just another dose of "same old, same old". It's the fans. For me, supporting is partly about getting together with like-minded pople to support a common interest. But, I just haven't got anything in common with Ingurland fans any more. I don't see where they are coming from any more. I don't understand them. They just seem like a bunch of over-grown, spoilt brats to me.

Rubbish. Your probably jealous becuase your country the United States (Population 300 million) couldn't beat England (Population 50 million).

I know he was rightly banned not long after this, but I'd be curious about what he'd be saying today.

JayD   

Is it bad to preffer club to country. I'm absolutely slated for having this opinion. I will follow my club to every game but I've actually sort of given up with England now. Obviously would never happen with my club, would still be there if we got relegated etc. Just wondering if anyone else agrees with this.

Is it bad to preffer club to country. I'm absolutely slated for having this opinion. I will follow my club to every game but I've actually sort of given up with England now. Obviously would never happen with my club, would still be there if we got relegated etc. Just wondering if anyone else agrees with this.

Of course it is ok. Just as long as your club isn't spectacularly more successful than my club. Then it would be wrong.