• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Sol Campbell has stoked the flames even further. This will end one of two ways. JT is acquitted of all charges against him in court and the media's and Anton's reaction will be? Or he is found guilty and the media and Anton will have a field day.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any uglier,Hodgson gets questioned about team selection?

Sol Campbell has stoked the flames even further. This will end one of two ways. JT is acquitted of all charges against him in court and the media's and Anton's reaction will be? Or he is found guilty and the media and Anton will have a field day.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any uglier,Hodgson gets questioned about team selection?

Blame the Guardian for that one. Most of the big back page article is OKish. But then Sol answers a question that hasn't been asked - what would he do if the decision was based on racism. It is a stupid and hypothetical question, and given a pointless answer. But the nature of the "interview dressed up as column" means that it gets full back page treatment and then hits all the other papers. Sol got suckered on that one - I hope his fee makes it worthwhile.

Sir   

Worst England squad I've seen so far.

Is Richards injured or something?

Totally agree, just shocking.

Sir   

How many Premier League titles has he won? Liverpool were desperate to have their very own 'superstar' so they told eveyone he was 'world class' until people actually believed it in the end. He's an average player in the same mould as Barry or James Milner.

I can't see the first part of your point meaning anything.

Fair enough that's your opnion, I just wish I was as 'average' as what he is, then.

Sir   

Messi hat-trick vs Brazil. Immense.

Not bad, is he. The defence for his first two goals, though, were shocking to say the least! Third was magical!

pinoy   

Messi hat-trick vs Brazil. Immense.

gutted I missed out on that he was 25/1 as well! I was out otherwise I definitely would have had at least a tenner on him.

I would gladly have international football abolished if it meant no two week breaks after only three games of the season. Qualifiers are boring, even the tournaments aren't that good really. No internationals and a longer league season sounds great!

Oscar with two goals for Brazil against Iraq! This kid is awesome!!!

He's playing quite well, but the goals were largely made by Neymar and Kaka.