• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

I can only speak for myself but the reason I have never really rated him is because in the dozen or so games I have watched him he was terrible in ten of them. Not just average but really bad. Obviously I haven't watched him enough if tonight is anything to go by haha.

Leo91   

Zlatan was the only player we could have got to replace Didier. Brilliant striker

Zwicky   

Sleeping Dave summed it up very well. I would like to add that for a player that tall (1.95m/6'5") and that strong (210 pounds) it's nothing short of utterly ridiculous to possess such a breathtaking technique, agility and balance. He's basically a prototype of a striker of the distant future. Enjoy Zlatan as long as he plays, you won't see anything like him again in the next decade. Freak of nature.

D-man   

I would have hoped a lot of our players would be on the benches. Hazard was which was good since he need a bit of a break.

mumoko   

There was a reason why Barca gave up Eto'o and another £50 odd millions. In hindsight perhaps not the best bit of business but he is right up there in that bracket.

The reason has to do with the fact that Barca wanted to show that they also could make still big transfers in a transfer market when Real signed Ronaldo and Kaka for astronomical sums. In two words - a political transfer. Nothing to do with his actual qualities and ability to further the Barca play. He was not played properly, always criticized for not being what Barca seems to be - movement and non-stop passes.

Barca misused him and showed little to no respect for him, so he was not very kind to them in return.

Anyhow, one of the top forwards of last ten years. No need to prove to anyone in England his qualities. There many other countries where people would attest to his performances and qualities.

Tomcat   

Zlatan was the only player we could have got to replace Didier. Brilliant striker

My girlfriend loves Drogba, exactly the same words she told me after England v Sweden match on Euros.

Sir   

iptq7jRaqtjjO.gif

I shat bricks.

Did anyone else actually think he was going to score as soon as he tried it? :)

Sir   

Sleeping Dave summed it up very well. I would like to add that for a player that tall (1.95m/6'5") and that strong (210 pounds) it's nothing short of utterly ridiculous to possess such a breathtaking technique, agility and balance. He's basically a prototype of a striker of the distant future. Enjoy Zlatan as long as he plays, you won't see anything like him again in the next decade. Freak of nature.

He does a lot of martial arts and yoga as well.

Always been a massive fan of his.