• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Sir   

Thought David Luiz had an excellent game for Brazil last night. Oscar looked a bit tired, and I thought Kaka got in his way quite a lot. Not sure Brazil are suited with both in the side, as they seemingly are trying to do the same thing,

Ramires was his busy self, but he commits so many fouls. Lucky for him it was a friendly match.

Neymar goal was class. Penalty miss was poor, but that doesn't diminish from his talent.

Neymar was crap apart from his goal, I don't like the way he plays the game to be honest, the complete opposite of Oscar. Kaka was pretty poor too, quite sad to see. Luiz handled Falcao (who was also rubbish) very well, didn't give him a sniff.

Sir   

Neymar was crap apart from his goal, I don't like the way he plays the game to be honest, the complete opposite of Oscar. Kaka was pretty poor too, quite sad to see. Luiz handled Falcao (who was also rubbish) very well, didn't give him a sniff.

Right....

Tomcat   

Did everybody received email about Brazil v Russia tickets? It's on sale now on official website. 1 per ST holder/member. I bought one to West Stand Lower for £45. Looking forward to watch Ronaldinho at Stamford Bridge again, but now in much less stressful circumstances. ))

Zidane   

Mikel's taking a penalty

Mikel is missing a penalty.

Sir   

Nigeria winning 1-0 at half time....

Kalou just got booked for diving!

edit - 1-1 with some awful defending from Nigeria.