• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Absolute man-child... Doesn't come under fire often enough for his complete lack of professionalism.

bert19   

Absolute man-child... Doesn't come under fire often enough for his complete lack of professionalism.

Corrected for you.

He's about the lowest of the low and much as I disregard most of what's in the press, it genuinely irks me that certain people are torn apart for the slightest (often false) things and people like Ferdinand are allowed to just glide along.

Corrected for you.

He's about the lowest of the low and much as I disregard most of what's in the press, it genuinely irks me that certain people are torn apart for the slightest (often false) things and people like Ferdinand are allowed to just glide along.

Does seem that the tide is turning after this whole England thing. He's been a far bigger prick than JT over the years but has had a free pass from the Media, now seems that people are calling him out on things now.

Does seem that the tide is turning after this whole England thing. He's been a far bigger prick than JT over the years but has had a free pass from the Media, now seems that people are calling him out on things now.

He has been the major source of most press rumours I reckon and a seial texter to the press. A lot of that has been an anti JT campaign because of the rivalry as captain. Capello took along time towork that out and that is why Capello refused to have him in the squad. Hodgson followed suit.

Sir   

Yep ITV 4 coverage starts at 7.10

Least that's something to watch! Looking forward to seeing the Oscar/Neymar link up! Got to say Oscar has outshone Neymar the last few Brazil games I've seen!

Least that's something to watch! Looking forward to seeing the Oscar/Neymar link up! Got to say Oscar has outshone Neymar the last few Brazil games I've seen!

Probably because he's a better player! I'm not a fan of Neymar.