• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

todongo   

Neymar is playing more centrally, as he should have been all along. so dumb playing him on the left wing.

0liver   

This Brazil-Italy game is really great. End to end stuff. Great goal by Balotelli, LOL at Hulk messing that 1 on 1 up.

Harvz   

Hulk has had some god awful games recently. His pass and cross completion rate is among the worst in the Russian league at the moment and I think his conversion rate is similar. Always wondered what would happen if people managed to cope with his one dimensional attack (cut inside and shoot with power).

Sir   

Oscar is sheer class! Hope we can find the perfect position for him so that his talent can fully flourish. IIRC, he won a challenge in Italy's corner area, stole the ball, passed it, ran the rest of the pitch with Neymar, received the ball and slotted it away so easily. Just class.

With that scoring rate yesterday I was hoping I would see a 10-0 for the first time in my life! Teams like San Marino are like non-Test playing nation in cricket.

Meanwhile Turkey dissapoint. Only a 2-0 win in non-Test playing Andorra. Terrible. Thankfully Romania equalised in the last minute with Hungary, a draw between them is what we needed in the hunt for 2nd. Holland are running away with it at the top as expected.

bert19   

Does seem that the tide is turning after this whole England thing. He's been a far bigger prick than JT over the years but has had a free pass from the Media, now seems that people are calling him out on things now.

Seems it's the fans doing it rather than the media though.

England fans singing Ferdinand is a wanker, made me laugh

Deserved.

The England faithful having gone up a notch in my book. that puts them at notch 1.

bert19   

Oscar is sheer class! Hope we can find the perfect position for him so that his talent can fully flourish. IIRC, he won a challenge in Italy's corner area, stole the ball, passed it, ran the rest of the pitch with Neymar, received the ball and slotted it away so easily. Just class.

Looked a lovely goal. Missed the game as I was up in Milton Keynes at the ISFA cup final, but watched the goals yesterday. Fantastic goals from Oscar and Balotelli (who appears to be flourishing).