• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Harvz   

I fear for Oscar with Brazil. Given the No. 10 jersey at what 19/20, which carries immense expectations given its role in the team and the history of the number. They've not won against a full strength top level team in a couple of years, and they're an underachievement waiting to happen in 2014. If the side flops before or during they'll look for the usual scapegoats. From his interviews he does look mentally stronger than most to be fair, but its an accident waiting to happen.

Deserved.

The England faithful having gone up a notch in my book. that puts them at notch 1.

And they were singing Super Frankie Lampard. Couldn't believe my ears

He has been the major source of most press rumours I reckon and a seial texter to the press. A lot of that has been an anti JT campaign because of the rivalry as captain. Capello took along time towork that out and that is why Capello refused to have him in the squad. Hodgson followed suit.

Martin Samuel confirms as much, in the few articles I've read from him recently he's talked about the active media side of Rio's PR Team.

bert19   

And they were singing Super Frankie Lampard. Couldn't believe my ears

Yes, the same lot who have spent much of the last five years booing him for..... well, no reason at all to be honest. Muppets.

The England set-up is a circus I can do without. Here's an idea, lets bin off international football completely and concentrate on the good stuff.

Nick89   

Yes, the same lot who have spent much of the last five years booing him for..... well, no reason at all to be honest. Muppets.

The England set-up is a circus I can do without. Here's an idea, lets bin off international football completely and concentrate on the good stuff.

+1

bert19   

Here's a question:

Is it possible for a player possessing the level of talent Neymar clearly has to be a hindrance to his teams' attacking play?

Nick89   

Here's a question:

Is it possible for a player possessing the level of talent Neymar clearly has to be a hindrance to his teams' attacking play?

For sure, it's possible. Football is about making the right decisions for the team - not being a trick pony.

Never thought I'd say this but after seeing Brazil in their past 3 games including this one, they look really useless. Would be surprised if they make it to the Semi finals in the world cup.