• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

0liver   

Never thought I'd say this but after seeing Brazil in their past 3 games including this one, they look really useless. Would be surprised if they make it to the Semi finals in the world cup.

They seem to have gone worse under Scolari. I know the Olympic 2nd place was a massive disappointment but at least under Menezes they were playing some nice football and you could clearly see the potential.

Neymar needs to follow Oscar and Lucas to Europe, although it probably is already too late for 2014.

Oh and neymar was garbage. Gave the ball away every single time he touched the ball. Trying too hard.

Ruudboy   

Watching England play Montenegro,and pondering the odder flights of linguistics supplied by the commentators. I've been a devotee of this noble game for well in excess of 50 years, but can anyone explain to me what Gerrard is doing when he is "coming short and spinning in the hole"? I asked my better half, but alas all she could offer was a most old- fashioned look, as she scraped my dinner into the bin....

Well that was amusing. I'm surprised a midfield of Gerrard, Carrick and Cleverly played so poorly, and the expected good performance from Milner never materialised. Maybe next time.

can anyone explain to me what Gerrard is doing when he is "coming short and spinning in the hole"?

Playing badly and missing all of England chances?

todongo   

Witsel MOTM. Gutted we didn't get him in the summer. What a lack. A genuine CM who can defend and attack.

yep. oh well...