• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

0liver   

And Spain win yet another tournament, the U21 Euros this time. Head and shoulders above the rest. That U21 team would be at least a quarter final team in the World Cup.

Watching the Confed cup, how damn average is Hulk. Just sticks out so much in that Brazil side.
like his butt.

Oscar needs a rest now.

I've always been very harsh on Neymar and I didn't want him here but he's been good these last two games, especially tonight.

Neymar has been bloody amazing this tournament. So damn good

I'm so pleased.

Every time I waxed lyrical about his skills and friends watched to see what the fuss was all about...

He let me down ...and stank.

mumoko   

Japan are surprisingly dominating Italy in the midfield and as a result demolish the Azzuris all over the park . While everyone is salivating after Pirlos and De Rossis, Honda single handly has taken them from the game. Hasebe has been good as well.

That might be a freak first half and Italy could turn it around, but I feel Japan could and have played better against some Asian teams in the WC qualifications.

There are good Asian players deserving a shot.

Yoshida for Southampton has been good, Kagawa was not played in a position for Man Utd. Hasebe and Honda would be be great for any team, I think. But there are some Koreans as well.

mumoko   

If they could only score. Okazaki has missed so many chances in the qualifications it is unbelievable. The lack of a goalscorer is an ever persisting problem for Japan. Should naturalize one of the many Brazilians playing in the J League.

Italians were very very dirty. Chielini entered every tackle with his elbow in his opponents' face. Very lucky not to be booked.

Jedini   

Sky Sports News’ Nick Collins reporting from Wembley ahead of the England-Scotland friendly yesterday :happy: