Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

965 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ha ha!  Classic!

But how about the great Riccy still showing everyone how it's done at 38 years old?!  As you might expect, very over excited about that!  He's out of contract too I think........

We could do worse , he's still got it.

1 person likes this

On 6/4/2016 at 0:48 PM, JaneB said:

Ha ha!  Classic!

But how about the great Riccy still showing everyone how it's done at 38 years old?!  As you might expect, very over excited about that!  He's out of contract too I think........

Watching him still playing and playing quite well feels weird . It seems a lifetime ago since he left us. Wouldn't that be bizarre if we got him on loan for a season and paired him back up with JT??

On 6/2/2016 at 8:40 PM, Mark Kelly said:

I was fearful with the retirement of Gerrard we'd have nobody able to play meaningless Hollywood balls into touch in the Euros.

Cometh the hour , cometh the man.

Step forward Sir Wiggy of Shrekville .

I don't know if you were ever a Seinfield fan but there was an episode when George buys a rug. Elaine screams:  "it looks ridiculous, take it off ...your BALD!" . George retorts:  "correction... I WAS bald!". 

Edit: Here it is! 

Edited by NoblyBobly

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 3:37 AM, NoblyBobly said:

Watching him still playing and playing quite well feels weird . It seems a lifetime ago since he left us. Wouldn't that be bizarre if we got him on loan for a season and paired him back up with JT??

One can dream............!

But yes it does feel weird.  I think he's worked really hard to still be competing at his age.  Such a clever, intelligent and dare I say it, crafty player.

#Lord Percy

Just watched the Neil Taylor assault on Seamus Coleman.  I'm not sure what disgusted me more.  The challenge or the fact that the scumbag walks casually away from Coleman, whose lower leg is almost hanging off, seemingly without a care in the world.  

I'd ban him for an extended period because of both aspects.  

I'll make a point of booing this arrogant animal the next time he's at the Bridge.