• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

Organised Bus Travel To Liverpool

If anyone has still not organised your journey up to Liverpool on Sunday a few of my mates from West London have organised a bus trip on a 53-seater leaving from South Ruislip tube station at 09:30 on Sunday morning. Please note that the bus will only stop in South Ruislip (or any other destination that's on the way down to London) on the way back and I would assume we'll try and leave 15-30 minutes after the game's finished.

At the moment the cost per person is roughly £30 each, but the more we can fill up the bus the cheaper it will get for everyone. We did this exact bus trip (same driver and same bus I think) last season when we won 2-0 up there and effectively won the title. Then we paid either £20 or £25 (was too drunk to remember when it was time to cough up the dough!)

Needless to say that was an amazing trip but the real highlight is that there is no alcohol restrictions and smoking is usually fine as well (was last year at least).

If you like a few pints on your way up north and like a good sing-song and some top notch comedy (where we take the piss out of the scousers) you will love this bus trip. If you're interested please just send me a PM or post in this thread.

Cheers

Dave

If you'd said last week beore I booked the train, I'd have been well up for that. Sounds sweet

Yeah, I realise it is too late for many but it's because we had some cancellations ourselves that we're going out with this so late. We wanted to give everyone that was on it last year a chance to be on it again.

Pretty sure we'll organise something like this for other games as well. So far West Brom seem to be one of them.

JayD   

May be up for this, just depends whether I can get the monday off work now.

May be up for this, just depends whether I can get the monday off work now.

Well, we would probably be back around midnight or 1am. I'm in Battersea and will still be in for work on monday morning.

JayD   

Well, we would probably be back around midnight or 1am. I'm in Battersea and will still be in for work on monday morning.

I didn't get home from the bridge til 12 last night and I only live in wimbledon lol! Need a few days off work anyway, and I have booked travel with thomas cook (which I'm going to try and get refunded anyway)