• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karan

Live Match Thread: Liverpool Vs Chelsea

Karan   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Liverpool, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 1600hrs, Sunday, 7th November 2010, at Anfield.

Important Stream Info

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

So Malouda will miss this one. Hopefully, Kalou can step up again. I thought he was magnificent in the game earlier this year at Anfield, he tore Mascherano a new one. If he can repeat that form, we'll be fine. Another big plus is that Lampard might be back for this game. Can't really see him starting the game after two months out, but perhaps as a substitute. Would be brilliant to see him back.

Important game as ever, since the momentum is with us, and I feel a buffer is needed for the tough run in December with the teams below us. You can't underestimate Liverpool though, they have won the previous two games and their confidence is rising. Plus they have a few players coming back aswell like Dirk Kuijt. Joe Cole is a doubt, and on a personal level, I hope he makes it.

Joe Cole is a doubt, and on a personal level, I hope he makes it.

I hope Joe doesn't make it, he hasn't exactly set the world alight since his move there and I worry the script could be written.

Shame Malouda misses out but Kalou is capable of coming in and doing a good job in what I think will be a crucial area. Assuming Glen Johnson is still out we have to try and get at Carragher at right back, and Konchesky isn't a world beater on the other side.

So Malouda will miss this one. Hopefully, Kalou can step up again. I thought he was magnificent in the game earlier this year at Anfield, he tore Mascherano a new one. If he can repeat that form, we'll be fine. Another big plus is that Lampard might be back for this game. Can't really see him starting the game after two months out, but perhaps as a substitute. Would be brilliant to see him back.

Important game as ever, since the momentum is with us, and I feel a buffer is needed for the tough run in December with the teams below us. You can't underestimate Liverpool though, they have won the previous two games and their confidence is rising. Plus they have a few players coming back aswell like Dirk Kuijt. Joe Cole is a doubt, and on a personal level, I hope he makes it.

I read somewhere that ancelloti has said Lampard will directly come into the first team

Will be interesting to see what team Liverpool put out tonight as to where their priorities lie?

Cup or League?

Jez   

will be Interesting to see this game.

We can't underestimate Liverpool, they will be playing out of their skins for this one I think. So I am slightly worried about this game

Malouda is out and Lamps is still a doubt:

on current form this has to be the line up

-----------Cech

Ivanovic--Alex---Terry--A.Cole

------------Mikel

-------Essien------Zhirkov

---Anelka----Drogba---Kalou

Subs: turball, bruma, ferraira, sturridge, ramiries, kakuta, Bosingwa(if he is back from the illness he picked up)

Osgood 9   

-----------Cech

Ivanovic--Alex---Terry--A.Cole

------------Mikel

-------Essien------Zhirkov

---Anelka----Drogba---Kalou

Will be interesting to see what team Liverpool put out tonight as to where their priorities lie?

Cup or League?

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Poulsen, Spearing, Shelvey, Meireles, Jovanovic, Ngog.

Subs: Hansen, Gerrard, Lucas, Wilson, Kelly, Skrtel, Eccleston.

Saving Gerrard and Torres, most of the others are first team.

Cameron   

Team really does pick itself... Cech, Bran, Alex, JT, A.Cole, Essien, Mikel, Zhirkov, Kalou, Didier, Anelka.