Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blues_Becky

Chelsea Half Time

0 posts in this topic

When watching the matches I can't help but think that we should have some sort of halftime show to keep the atmosphere going. Only thing I can come up with is cheerleaders or similar on the pitch. Anyone else any ideas?

Chelsea aren't American....

Should be focusing on the atmosphere during the game rather than at half-time.

It will be a bit awkward to keep the (near non-existent?) atmosphere going, when all the so called "singers" are down in the concourse have a pint or three! ;^)

Personally I'd like to hear the other half time scores, action replays on the big screens and an ex-player/legend paraded around the pitch while chatting with fellow supporters about the game so far and the up-coming away fixture etc.

Thought Half time was for having a pint ... a fag and a chat .. cheerleaders PMSL .. Results and highlights wouldn't go a miss .

Yeah lets get cheerleaders! We can chant U.S.A! U.S.A! while we're at it and get the rest of the soccer scores in...

When watching the matches I can't help but think that we should have some sort of halftime show to keep the atmosphere going. Only thing I can come up with is cheerleaders or similar on the pitch. Anyone else any ideas?

I'd rather poke my eyes out with a red hot melting marshmallow. I'd settle for a pee, a nice hot cup of tea on a cold winter's day, a pint on a mild one and some replays and scores.

Cheerleaders.from a male perspective I see no reason why not.

Something like this might just bring the MHL/Shed away from the bar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqJKVz3e86U