• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blues_Becky

Chelsea Half Time

When watching the matches I can't help but think that we should have some sort of halftime show to keep the atmosphere going. Only thing I can come up with is cheerleaders or similar on the pitch. Anyone else any ideas?

QueSera   

It will be a bit awkward to keep the (near non-existent?) atmosphere going, when all the so called "singers" are down in the concourse have a pint or three! ;^)

Personally I'd like to hear the other half time scores, action replays on the big screens and an ex-player/legend paraded around the pitch while chatting with fellow supporters about the game so far and the up-coming away fixture etc.

carls   

Thought Half time was for having a pint ... a fag and a chat .. cheerleaders PMSL .. Results and highlights wouldn't go a miss .

When watching the matches I can't help but think that we should have some sort of halftime show to keep the atmosphere going. Only thing I can come up with is cheerleaders or similar on the pitch. Anyone else any ideas?

I'd rather poke my eyes out with a red hot melting marshmallow. I'd settle for a pee, a nice hot cup of tea on a cold winter's day, a pint on a mild one and some replays and scores.