• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

Spurs Away

Thank God.

Whoever was responsible for this change should have a big thumbs up! Finally the club has realised how to reward its loyal fans travelling over land and sea to watch Chelsea play. Delighted!

87 points eh... As far as I can work out, you would have had to go to at least one of the away CL games to have that much? >_>

Oh well, I have 78, so hopefully I'm in with a shot.

Kierz   

Squeaky bum time! I'm on 80 so will cross my fingers!

Glad to see the club seem to have sat up this year when it comes to the issue of points.

andy3009   

Gonna clean me out in one day.....hopefully! Man Utd and Sp*rs tickets on sale to members on the same day, praying I've got enough points. Not missed Sp*rs away for a long time

andy3009   

I've got about 40 points on my membership - haven't got a chance!

You'll easily get one with a membership on that amount of points! It's a 50/50 split, and there won't be many more members with a points total higher than that mate

87 points eh... As far as I can work out, you would have had to go to at least one of the away CL games to have that much? >_>

Oh well, I have 78, so hopefully I'm in with a shot.

Nope I've got 89 and haven't left England. But then I've been to every game home n away this season. Delighted this has gone to loyalty points it seems the club do actually listen. I would have been fuming had I missed this one. Fingers crossed they do the same for Blackpool hey?

You'll easily get one with a membership on that amount of points! It's a 50/50 split, and there won't be many more members with a points total higher than that mate

I bloody hope you're right mate