• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Bolton

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Bolton, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45hrs, Wednesday, 29th December 2010, at Stamford Bridge.

Important Stream Info

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

With Anelka and Sturridge injured, we have almost no options to rotate. Bosingwa and Ramires will come in to midfield, and hopefully Kakuta will come in for Kalou.

BOYSIE1   

gonna take a catapult and take out Kalou personly cause I know amd you all know that he will play 90 mins on wednesday

syza   

Move Essien back to defensive midfield and get Ramires in there for Mikel. Bosingwa must start, and would hope Kalou is dropped for Kakuta.

Looked very lethargic tonight, more energy needed.

I'm hoping for something like:

Drogba

Kakuta

McEachran Lampard Essien Ramires

Cole JT Ivanovic Bosingwa

Cech

We need a shakeup in the lineup. What Carlo's been doing for the past 6 weeks isn't working, might as well change it hope and hope for the best. Kakuta and McEachran will at least give 100% effort, something it looks like Malouda hasn't been. While it isn't the standard formation, hard to fit that 11 into a 4-3-3 since Anelka and Sturridge are out so only 2 attackers unless you want to start Kalou. Malouda needs to be benched to be sent a message.

Regardless, please change the formation or give backups a chance Carlo. This team needs a spark.

Bison   

With Anelka and Sturridge injured, we have almost no options to rotate. Bosingwa and Ramires will come in to midfield, and hopefully Kakuta will come in for Kalou.

Sturridge wouldn't have played anyway. Him being injured has no effect on anything.

Just want the 3 pts. Couldn't care less about the line-up but I'd go with:

Cech

Bosingwa--Bane--Terry--Cole

Mikel

Essien--Lampard

Kakuta--Drogba--Malouda

Unlikely though that Kakuta would start. He's just not ready as shown today. Some great moments of sublime skill though.

Honestly we are desperate at the moment and absolutely ANY type of win is 3000% imperative. I have pretty much no confidence at all for this game but we HAVE to show more fight than we have recently.

Fully behind the boys - remember who you are!!

0liver   

Small squad = little or no rotation. The squad looks in need of a summer vacation already, I fear the fitness of players might only get worse. With Anelka and Sturridge out, Malouda, Drogba and Kalou will all play at least 300 minutes out of possible 360 during this winter fixture list because Carlo would rather play Ferreira at RW than Kakuta. Then I won't even blame them if they look like Championship players. This is going to be a looooong season the way it goes. And if we don't buy in Januray, which looks likely, then I don't think we have any business competing for top 4 this season. Look at Aston Villa who have had he smallest squad during the last 2 years, they've had horrible last 3 months in both seasons.

As for Bolton, they've had an extra day rest and have players like Elmander and Davies who are better than any of our forwards currently. I expect a tough game and if Coyle doesn't sit back I think we won't win.

That's how we'll line up if any of our injured players don't recover:

Cech

Bos Ivanovic Terry Cole

Essien

Ramires Lampard

Kalou Drogba Malouda