• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Aston Villa

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Aston Villa, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 13:30 hrs, Sunday, 2nd January 2011, at Stamford Bridge.

Important Stream Info

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

haifarul   

If we play PF we will concede at least 2 goals,the guy is a championship level CB.Not even Wolves will play him at CB.May just as well play with 3 at the back,he never was a CB.can't believe he still got 2 years contract after this season,great agent.

Ric   
The match is at 13:30 hrs, Wednesday, 2nd January 2001, at Stamford Bridge.

can I predict the result?

We won Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 0 on 1st January 2001

If we dont start Bruma in this game, we might as well sell him off. You play a CB in a CB position. no messing around with a CB position by playing a RB or a Midfielder there. Surely he can't be worst than Ferriera. He did play against Zilina and did fine, no reason why he can't do it again.

I heard Bruma is injured? Anybody know?

He was listed on the bench against Bolton (unless he was a last-minute withdrawl, of course), so I doubt that he's injured.