• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tn1ben

Rio Ferdiand On Twitter

tn1ben   

I don't use Twitter but it was hard to escape Rio's musings on yesterday's transfers.

"Is £35m not a hefty sum of money in this recession we r meant to be in!?"

I'd like to point out to Rio: Wayne Rooney's deal, in which he held is club to ransom and ended up with 250 bags a week. In a recession.

"David Villa cost 34m... integral member of successful Spain team and played regular Champions League... UK market is crazy right now!"

Rio went for just 4 mill less (1 mill less by final accounts records). With none of the above credentials.

Lazy journalism I guess. But personally I couldn't care a toss for the thoughts of a man who abused Chelsea stewards, kicked a woman and missed a drug test - only to find himself plum as England captain by default and media pressure.

Keep your **** thoughts to yourself mate.

I don't use Twitter but it was hard to escape Rio's musings on yesterday's transfers.

I'd like to point out to Rio: Wayne Rooney's deal, in which he held is club to ransom and ended up with 250 bags a week. In a recession.

"David Villa cost 34m... integral member of successful Spain team and played regular Champions League... UK market is crazy right now!"

Rio went for just 4 mill less (1 mill less by final accounts records). With none of the above credentials.

Lazy journalism I guess. But personally I couldn't care a toss for the thoughts of a man who abused Chelsea stewards, kicked a woman and missed a drug test - only to find himself plum as England captain by default and media pressure.

Keep your **** thoughts to yourself mate.

And with the change in VAT, in 2011, Rio's transfer would have been even more than Carroll.

JayD   

He's annoying, more than Redknapp. They both just have to be in the public eye and give their view on absolutely eveything.

He's got an opinion on everything.

Puts the "gob" in "gobsh*te"

You do realise it is the Carroll deal he thinks is overpriced, not the Torres one.

What a fool

Absolutely despise him. Disgusting.

Seconded. This guy just cannot open his gob without saying anything crass. What a hypocrite! Man U paid £30 million pounds for him! Robbie Savage is another idiot who I can't stand, he's always on Tw*tter as well, and his column in the Mirror is just bloody awful!