• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea V Liverpool

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Liverpool, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 16:00 hrs, Sunday, 6th February 2011, at Stamford Bridge.

Important Stream Info

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

Massively confident about this after last night. I went to the game last night and was thinking how big three points would be v Sunderland and we did it. That is only Sunderland's second league defeat at the SOL this season so never going to be easy but we did the job and I was very proud of the lads last night and hope this stems to the Liverpool game.

Get Torres to start, stay with a diamond formation and let him and Drogba rip them up.

CAREFREE.

Dingus   

Enter The Messiah that is Fernando Torres.

Only when he steps on our hallowed turf with our famous blue shirt on will I believe this is actually real.

Sir   

What are people expecting, Anelka, Torres and Drogba? I still think we need to leave some quality firepower on the bench, personally. Anelka, though, was excellent yesterday, so how can you leave him out? Kalou will be on the bench, so I guess he could start with Malouda and two strikers? Got a feeling he actually will leave Anelka on the bench.

Enter The Messiah that is Fernando Torres.

Only when he steps on our hallowed turf with our famous blue shirt on will I believe this is actually real.

I know what you mean. It's still surreal to see pictures of him with the blue background. Never thought it possible with the way we were going transfer-wise prior to this window. We started off january fighting Spurs for Pienaar for christs sake!

I don't think it's possible to be more excited about a game than I am about sunday