• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Chelsea 0 - Liverpool 1

Man Of The Match  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote

Sir   

Chelsea lost 1-0 at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League, against Liverpool.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Liverpool match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

DatDude   

Horrendous, disgusting attempt at football by this team. Malouda should have came on earlier and Torres kept on.

Is there anywhere where we can find a statistic on how many times WE GAVE THE BALL AWAY RIGHT TO LIVERPOOL. Lampard and Essien were disgusting.

Absolutely pathetic, our worst performance this season by a long, long way. The team has no mettle, every single player bottled it. Anelka, Essien, Terry's distribution were disgraceful.

Sir   

That's it for the title. I hope Ancelotti plays the reserves for the rest of the league games, and concentrates everything on the FA Cup and CL.

You don't want CL football next season?

My vote goes for David Luiz. He entered and hadn't mistakes. The rest of the team was absolutely embarrassing, specially Mikel, Lampard and Drogba. Our lack of creativity is really worrying, Liverpool did very little but they won at the end. Cech at fault for the goal (deserves a laugh).

We have to improve a lot if we want to enter the Champions League...

Tactically Carlo got it all wrong. Drogba is just a name now, he hasn't offered us anything for months. Nonetheless there wasn't anyone who turned up today.

For this season, there are some real questions to be asked about what formation we should be playing. In my eyes, we can't play three centre forwards with two of them out wide. Personally I'd drop Drogba, stick Anelka on one side and Malouda on the other with Torres up front.

The PL looks out of reach now. It's not a definite no, but our priority has to be the CL. If we'd won today we'd have been right back in it. The manner of the display tells me we still haven't got enough creativity going forward to do so.

0liver   

That's it for the title. I hope Ancelotti plays the reserves for the rest of the league games, and concentrates everything on the FA Cup and CL.

You serious? If you think we're having difficulties signing good young players then wait until we have no CL to offer. I only want a top 4 finish and a summer clearout of some of the garbage we have.