• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nafe

Andre Villas-Boas - Welcome To Chelsea!

nafe   

With chelsea underperforming this season can we assume that either RA will choose to let Carlo leave or carlo will leave on his own accord? Carlo seems shy to say or unwilling to call foul on any player who puts in a half arsed attempt, is there no passion? no strive to better our players?

I know I might get some stick or the usuall its not his fault its the players, however I do believe the manager is and will always be responsible for the teams performance. You cannot have the best of the best without a first rate manager making them gel, telling them how to play where to run, to criticise their performances ect

So my question to you is if we DID lose carlo who would you bring in?

I would like us to stop thinking about the guardiola's or the hiddink's but think about maybe David Moyes, Given the fact that his led a mediocre team to 7,4,6,5,5 with out the finacial power of a big team, how he motivates his mediocre players to over achieve, how he doesnt just sit back and let things work them self out, his outspoken, I think Moyes would relish the chance.

EDIT - Might as well leave this topic. Carlo has parted company with Chelsea, so we look to a new manager.

hanuma   

I think there are bigger problems than just the manager. Or to be more technically correct, the Head Coach. If Ancelotti is under-performing I think it is partly down to a lack of support. Anyone that replaced Ancelotti would need to have a whole set of new coaches brought in with him. Not as replacements to anyone already here, but as additions.

Ever since Mourinho and his mob were cleared out we've significantly failed to make concrete replacements and necessary additions. Mostly reshuffling the pack from our youth/reserve setup upwards.

I dont think carlo is going anywhere any time soon.

No need for Carlo to go!

rj2115   

President Mubarak should be available soon....

lmao..!!!

we can be sure of his long tenure

at least it will take a while to dethrone him soon ;)