• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Fulham 0 - Chelsea 0

Man Of The Match  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets Your Vote

Sir   

Chelsea drew 0-0 at Craven Cottage in the Premier League, against Fulham.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Fulham match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

I'm sorry, but this has to be it for Ancelotti. I don't quite understand his policy of only making subs with the forward players, when it is blatantly the midfield that is the problem in this team. Lampard needs to be immediately dropped, Ramires was MOTM today along with Luiz who also played brilliantly (we'll forget the penalty).

Cech, Ramires and Luiz give yourself a pat on the back.

Dean was awful tonight and so were we with lack of ideas.

Sir   

My god how did we not score? We completely and utterly dominated the whole entire game, but just could not score. Fair play to Fulham and their defending, but I can't believe we didn't win this match. And thank god for Cech at the end.

Despite the penalty David Luiz gave away, I thought he was absolutely outstanding, and I thought Ramires was damn good as well. Mentions to Cole and JT, both had good games. All in all I thought the whole team did pretty well, judging by our recent performances over the last two months.

Torres got in some amazing positions, and once he gets his first goal he won't stop scoring. He's clearly lacking confidence, but that will come. As I say, he gets in such good positions, and he will score bucket loads for us.

Didn't like the referee. I felt he gave them pretty much everything.

this is appauling, what is causing us to play like turd, we don't deserve a champions league place on current form and unless we sort ourselves out we sure aint getting one

Stream died just before the penalty, was it a correct decision ?

Anelka for me was piss poor to put it politely.

I can't be mad at Cech after the save, but my god, would he stop pumping the ball up to torres everytime like he is Drogba?

Luiz looks absolutely class. Ramires is a star, what a fantastic player.

Not much to say, we are dire in passing, slow in movement.. oh sorry, we don't move at all.