• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Chelsea Vs Everton

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the FA Cup match against Everton, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 12:45 hrs, Saturday, 19th February 2011, at Stamford Bridge.

Important Stream Info

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

Judging by the way we played in the last two games, I wouldn't be surprised if we get knock out by Everton. What is even worse is that Everton put in a feeble display last weekend against Bolton and I'm sure they will be fired up for this one.

If these players are fit:

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Mikel McEachran

Sala Drogba Kalou

Never gonna happen...

Would like to see Borini on the bench too.

Fernando Torres can't play, by the way.

That maybe a blessing in disguise for us. And at least he can rest for next week's match against Copenhagen.

F9T   

That maybe a blessing in disguise for us. And at least he can rest for next week's match against Copenhagen.

And we won't have to be subjected to the "Torres has only played 3 matches so far he's a flop" headlines from the Chelsea hating media.

Am I right in saying Louis Saha is still injured? Hope so.

:-)

They did say he is out for 2 weeks last week. So, this week is still within that 2 weeks period, I think. :P

trad11   

They did say he is out for 2 weeks last week. So, this week is still within that 2 weeks period, I think. :P

pretty sure he got hurt thursday or friday of last week so if the 2 week layoff is accurate, this one would come too soon for him

Chelsea to win

I think it's time now, stop messing about with diamonds and Christmas trees...

I wont post a formation since it's like drawing lottery numbers (no chance it will happen)

All I hope for is hunger from our players, like they showed vs Sunderland.