• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Live Match Thread: Fc Copenhagen Vs Chelsea

Sir   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Champions League match against FC Copenhagen, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 19:45 hrs, Tuesday, 22nd February 2011, at the Parken Stadium.

Important Stream Info

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

CFCnet on Facebook

CFCnet on Twitter

I seriously do not know what to expect from this. Copenhagen will be happy that we went to extra time and lost on penalties which is never good psychologically for players.

Also, I've seen some of Copenhagen's mid season friedlies' results. Won all I think and scored like 5 goals or so in every game. Their opponents are not the exactly world beaters but judging by our team at the moment, well... you get the idea.

I hope we start practicing penalties properly. And not in the jokey way that Anelka and Ashley seem to have been practising.

And corners? Free kick setups? I just feel like there are a bunch of stuff we just dont bother to practice. Important stuff.

With Mourinho, I felt that every little detail was planned.I guess that results in pretty boring football, but at least its effective. Granted, this express yourself football does bring out some brilliant fireworks at times, but when it doesnt work (like now), we look like so uninspired, tired and bewildered.

The collapse of our left sided attack has no doubt contributed a lot to our current problems. I hope Zirkhov can add a spark, we desperately need it

I'm hoping British Airways go on strike on Tuesday morning. Wouldn't be so bad if a pint of lager wasn't £4.50 a pop. Might have to resort to glue sniffing before the game!!!