• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nickilook

New Flag

Want it to be a st georges one with chelsea fc in the middle, and then a phrase of some kind in the corners ( and maybe a chelsea badge in one corner depending on space. Mostly gonna be for away games. Any ideas on what to write? Cheers for your ideas

There's atleast two flags (I'm sure there are loads more) like that that travel with Chelsea regularly. Both have the St Georges cross with a phrase in each corner.

Both are rather large and one says: OVER - LAND - AND - SEA in each corner and then Chelsea FC 1905 written on the horizontal stripe in the middle. This is one of my mates flag.

The other one has: CELERY CELERY - IF SHE DON'T CUM - I'LL TICKLE HER BUM - in the last corner there is a shade of a woman getting a lump of celery stuck up her bum.

Both are quality but maybe you'd like to try something more original?

dont think the celery one really applies to me being a female but yeah I've seen them flags. I like the making history idea, might be a bit long though. Want one really that there isn't one of already and maybe thats a bit funny or a gentle dig at other teams.

gentle dig at other teams.

One for the away games for the lower half of the league teams:

"You're only here for the Chelsea!"

The celery flag is my favourite, absolute class. I know many female fans who like it too. If it was a Liverpool flag, the sun etc would have been banging on about by now about how great liverpool fans are when it comes to making flags!

The celery flag is my favourite, absolute class. I know many female fans who like it too. If it was a Liverpool flag, the sun etc would have been banging on about by now about how great liverpool fans are when it comes to making flags!

I like the flag , think its funny the celery one, maybe I should make a version for the girls "if HE dont cum I'll tickle HIS bum with a lump of celery.

Some good ideas though guys thanks keep them coming. Hoping to get a new job and if that happens then I will use my favourite and make it asap!!